PGGalileo Office Hours (9/28-10/02)

Office Hours - when I’m specifically on the forums
11a-11:30am PST Mon/Weds (when available)
4pm-4:30pm PST Tues/Thurs (when available)

This thread will allow me to come in and focus on forum stuff.

You’re all welcome to join me in this thread and have fun, or ask serious questions!

Basically it will function as an AMA. I’ll do these whenever I can, but if someone schedules a meeting or something, I’ll have to take that.

I’m also still around outside of these times, but this is when I will focus on the forums instead of hopping in and out like I normally do.

2 Likes

Why are you already awake? :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

I have a 9am meeting :sob:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Ugh, who plans a meeting for Monday morning? Gross.

5 Likes

I did it to myself this time! It’s also only early because I was working with some of our vendors in the UK, so it’s their evening time when we chat.

4 Likes

Last week I was on a call with a two people from India (both different departments of Cisco) and got to listen to them argue with eachother for about an hour. :rofl: That was an 8am phone call.

5 Likes

Hard pass listening to anyone argue for an hour at 8am.

6 Likes

You’d rather get on the forums and watch people argue for hours on end :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Mornings are disgusting.

5 Likes

One day they’ll stop coming and I’ll miss them.

3 Likes

I was not prepared for how deep this just got :flushed:

11 Likes

That was like really dark. :eyes:

5 Likes

Emoleo?

2 Likes

5 Likes

But will you?

2 Likes

Touche.

3 Likes

I just assumed you were planning to live longer than the sun. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

@PGGalileo have been encountering a problem where I just got a new phone (pixel 4a) and I cannot log into the game because the keyboard will not stay on screen in the login page. I created a ticket and was told “yep, we know. Affecting others too, devs are aware.” (Paraphrased the response, they did not actually say that) and then my ticket was closed. Any word on a timeline for this? If I can’t use my new divice to play I might have to walk away after 3 years, and I’m just really starting to get competitive in our league.
Video of effect below

1 Like