PGJared away from forum (December)

Hey folks,

From now until the end of the month I’m going to be spending less time on the forum. It’s both the end of the quarter and the end of the year, so I need to get a bunch of things taken care of for the PX department. That’s not to say that I’ll be completely oblivious to what’s going on in War Dragons, just that you might not see as many replies from me. I’ll be back to my usual antics around January 2nd.

In the interim, please refer to the forum roles thread for who to @ if you need someone from PG to respond. I would like to remind everyone though that this forum is for players to talk, so if you have a question and a player answers it, unless you have solid reason to believe that they’re lying to you please don’t say “I didn’t ask you; I’m waiting for PGso-and-so to respond”.

13 Likes

We promise not to burn anything until January 2nd :angel:

/hides :fire:

3 Likes

Gonna miss you :sob:

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Five flames :smirk:

1 Like

How about making this a sticky? :thinking:

I make no such promises :slight_smile:

I wanted to let it sink since it’s not really a major game announcement or anything.

Don’t sell yourself short. I think it’s a major announcement. Now we can truely run amuck!!! Muahhahahaha

3 Likes

Overdid it; forums were out :innocent:
del

1 Like

Did you get withdrawal symptoms forsci? :wink:

1 Like

lets party children! Dad’s not home!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.