PGJared on leave

Hey folks,

I’m going to be going on a temporary leave to take care of a sick relative. I’ll be back on September 12th. Please, please don’t PM me or ask for tickets to be escalated to me during that time, because it won’t happen. I want y’all to receive the best support possible, and right now that means not me.

Cheers,
Jared

44 Likes

Best wishes for your relative to get better! :heart:

20 Likes

May your relative have a speedy and full recovery!

9 Likes

I swear everyone is getting sick. Good luck to the sick relative! Hope everything works out well for them

9 Likes

Best wishes for your relative! :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Acil şifalar dilerim kolay gelsin

2 Likes

Prayers and good wishes for yall

5 Likes

Best wishes, Jared. It is always sad to hear about a sick loved one. But I am always happy when I see/hear that people go and look after their family.
Family is always the most important thing.

6 Likes

Sending my thoughts & prayers to your sick relative. May he / she feel better soon. Stay safe & well—you and family. :green_heart:

10 Likes

Hope the relative recovers fast and back to full strength. You be safe yourself and don’t overdo it if you can help it.

5 Likes

Take care.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. And be sure we all wish your relative a prompt recovery.

2 Likes

Hope your family a speedy recovery

2 Likes

Best wishes for you and your relatives :pray:.

Stay healthy and safe.

5 Likes

Prayers are being sent for a speedy recovery. :pray:t5:

I hope the outcome of this situation is pleasant, whatever the situation is. Take as much time as necessary. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

best wishes to ur relative :blush: :+1:

1 Like

Take care of your loved ones and take the opportunity to take a break, we are waiting for you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Take care of her/him and good luck for all. See you back on sept

1 Like

Go support your lovely relative, i hope your caring give more strength to her.

1 Like

Thank you for all you do, your relative will be in good hands with your care. I am concerned that its so long, it must be something serious. Please look after yourself too. Your dragon friends will look forward to seeing you back.

1 Like