PGLawson - Sad Post Time =(

Hey Everyone!

I never imagined the day where I’d be writing one of these, and it’s honestly quite strange. Short update is that I’m moving onto another project at Pocket Gems (April 9th is my last day), and I will no longer be brewing up questionably-balanced dragons for all of you to enjoy (and @ me about).

With that out of the way, there’s a lot more I’d like to say. Working on this game has been an incredible experience. Making dragons has been an awesome job, but it was largely enjoyable because of all of you. I joined PG about three and a half years ago, and I was quite green.

This was my first gig in the Industry, and I was joining an established game, with tons of passionate players, and all of you knew so much more about the game than I did. Despite all of that, you all welcomed me gladly, and I felt both happy and intimidated that everything I released would be critiqued.

I got to learn about this fantastic game, and how to make fun dragons for all different kinds of players. I got to meet some incredible people, via the Forums, live streams, and even in person at our two Summits. All good things must come to an end, however, and I’m excited both about my future and the future of War Dragons.

@PGRdm is an incredible dragon designer, and I feel the utmost confidence in the game’s future. I know I’m rambling a bit, so I’ll wrap up. I want to thank you all for helping me grow as a person, and as a Designer, and also for being such an inclusive and passionate community. I’m going to miss you all very, very much, and I look forward to seeing the future of this amazing game.

Regards,
PGLawson

goodbye2

84 Likes

But but but… THE PUSHEEN BOMBING ON STREAMS! :sob:

This is quite shocking and sad to read :frowning: I hate to see you go :pensive:

It was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you, and I truly wish you all the best in your future projects, even though I’ll miss the pusheens and questionably-balanced dragons :heart:

18 Likes

Awh man =(.

I’m sad to see you go, from the short time we’ve worked together I really enjoyed it! Wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.

8 Likes

I’m so sad to see you go! It’s been fantastic working with you.

Thanks for everything and good luck on your new endeavor!

We should have a Pushseen party send off.

7 Likes

Someone PLEASE make this happen!

5 Likes

So sad to hear that you’ll be leaving :broken_heart: It’s been wonderful working with you and meeting you at the two summits.

Best wishes to you as you move forward into this next chapter of your life. You’ll be missed.

7 Likes

:eyes: Did you ever get the dragon pusheen?

was fun working with and meeting you :smiley: & best wishes on new endeavors!

7 Likes

Thank you for creating all those fantastic dragons, we like or not, you were for sure one of the most important reasons that makes us to play the game. I hope we can see that project soon and believe it’s going to be good also. Stay safe Lawson :v:

6 Likes

21 Likes

Awwww :pleading_face::pleading_face: it has been a great experience working with you Lawson , good luck everywhere your shoes take you .

6 Likes

Starting the Pusheen love. :rofl: I think Sci will approve too.

5 Likes

Green dragon pusheen? Approved!
Where can we buy Lawson one of those?

3 Likes

Finally figured out how to make a gif :slight_smile:

goodbye2

37 Likes

I love it but this is also so heartbreaking :sob:

5 Likes

Awwhh maaan… :pleading_face::sob:

Sad to see you go! :broken_heart: hope you will enjoy your next project!

3 Likes

I’m tearing up. :cry: :wave:t2:

3 Likes

Wish you the best of luck and all the best :four_leaf_clover: have fun with your new project and stay healthy :heart:

We will miss you in the streams :confused:

5 Likes

Sad to see you go. Wish you the best in your new position. Will miss seeing you and your pusheens on stream.

5 Likes

So sorry to see you go :sob:, but best of luck in your next project! Thank you for all your work and we’ll all miss you.

3 Likes

Thank you for your efforts spent on developing the game, and dealing with us. :smiley: You will be missed.

3 Likes