PGSqurl from the Dragons Atlas Team Here - Ask Us Anything!

I will forward this to the core game team! @PGHel :stuck_out_tongue:

I have no idea to be honest :sweat_smile:

From Thailand or Japan? :thinking:

This issue is a little hard to explain tbh, so just bare with me while I try my best @PGSqurl. Basically, there are some teams (won’t use any names ) that like to take advantage of their bad connection/WiFi, and use it to negatively impact other players. Specifically, this one team, when attacking them or being attacked by them, you cannot join the defense (connection fails), and your backers cannot join you if you are attacking them. It’s not a coincidence either, it’s been going on for a long time, and many… many… teams have noticed the same issue with the same team. Almost as if they are sitting next to their WiFi motum and pulling the plug every time an attack occurs. I’m not sure if there is anyway to fix this… but it occurs often from one team in particular.

Looks like the one from Thailand. I like the Japanese one though.

This would be a question for @PGKharnyx

delete

Ok time to wrap up everyone. Thanks a bunch for all the questions and really excited to share further updates with you in the future!! :chipmunk:

closed #110

Looks like we’re a bit past 5pm PT over here, so we’ll be wrapping this up for the day. Thank you to everyone who joined us for this AMA, and to @PGSqurl for your most informative answers! See you next month for the next AMA. :slight_smile: