Planned Changes? Or more glitches?

I noticed yesterday res amounts are not showing up on attack invites. Has anyone else noticed the same? Is this an accident or was this planned?

@PGJared and anyone else on the PX team? Mobile is giving me a hard time tagging right now

I’m also not seeing the rss payouts in the invite banners. I forget what thread that issue was mentioned in but it is affecting multiple people. I am able to boost my monuments though.

@Arelyna @PGEggToken Any idea why FlashingRed can’t boost the monuments?

1 Like

I’m a dummy. There used to be a boost button but you can boost through the equip by. :joy::joy::joy: I’m tired today, serves me right for staying awake 30 hours

It hasn’t always been like this? “always” I guess meaning past 5 months I’ve been playing

The good news is you didn’t find some unusual and very annoying glitch in the game :laughing: Glad you were able to figure that out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It has always shown the res amounts you receive for joining a teammates run. At least it has for the past 2.5 years I have been playing. (Always = 2.5 years to me :joy::joy:) It is only recently they stopped showing up on the attack invites.

2 Likes

I think they broke something during this most recent update. Hopefully they figure out how to get it fixed soon.

Not that. I was replying to the boost screen comment. The RSS thing is very annoying.

Agreed.
(Plus extra words to hit 10 character limit)

The invite issue is already on the team’s radar, and they are looking into it.

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s so close on the radar, it’s coming in for a landing soon…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.