Platinum 3 team recruiting

We are a very active team, looking for active reliable players to join us, we have some alts and temps that im looking to replace , we offer lots of assitance and help to all players, our goal as a team is working to get to sapphire league. Level requirement is 40 and above. If interested in joining our team please apply to: flytodragonlan my in game name is Roselynn9381 please send me message if any questions.

Looking for More (Recruiting)
LFM – yourLeagueyourTeamlvlRequirement

Looking for Team (Applying)
LFT – yourLevel yourNameyourLeague to requestedLeague

————————————————————————————————————————
Language:
Time Zone:
Played time:
Age Range:
Elite Account?:
Dragon Roster Includes:
Highest Lineage Dragon:

About:

1 Like

Hi, we’re looking for a new home, may we apply?

About: Two active player, lvl 63, we come as a pair, we play ALL events and wars.
Looking to move from Gold to Platinum

Language: English or French
Time Zone: Eastern
Played time: 8-9 months
Age Range: 30+
Elite Account: sometimes
Dragon Roster Includes: recent divines + critical path dragons by Red
Highest Lineage Dragon: we’re about to open up breeding gold eggs

Yes please apply right after event

Shouldnt you make your own advertisement instead of trying to steal players from peoples ads?

1 Like

Thank you, please apply after event or message myself or one of the officers. Look forward to flying with you

I apologize I thought you were the one asking for a team. I didn’t read the post clearly that you were advertising you wanted good applications. I will remove my comment

Its ok no worries :kissing_heart:

We don’t mind pairs, we have several on the team. Just ask that you engage with the rest of the group

Yes please apply

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.