Player left team after being eliminated in war

So I killed this dude in war. And then he left for another team. Do I get a free attack on someone else, since he left? :thinking:

1 Like

inspiration:

2 Likes

Aren’t y’all on the same team?

1 Like

Once the player has been attacked for 5flames they can leave and the attacker doesn’t get another shot. But if they left with <5 flames the attacker is able to reattack and the person that left is marked as ‘left team’ with 5 flames awarded to your team.
We had this scenario just yesterday :confounded:

3 Likes

A spy! :scream:

1 Like

:eyes:

Now this is when things getting interesting. That player is replaced by a big gun lvl 500 with max empyrian dragon… then start backing everyone for war :rofl:

Typical mercenary

1 Like

defense win gg :rofl:

4 Likes

We actually did the opposite! Swapped out a L450 with 4 flames on his base who went back to D1 with a L50 alt!!! :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:
Edit: still won the war :+1:

4 Likes

There is some kind of glitch. Sometimes you get to redo it and sometimes you don’t. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Do you have experience with this, Sam? How can you tell - is there any different appearance or message when the person is freed to do another run?

It don’t work the same each time so there is a glitch somewhere …

It’s pretty consistent, but unrelated to the behavior there is a glitch that causes war flames to vanish after they show even when the player never leaves the team. I have no idea what causes it but it usually happens within an hour of getting flames.

Aside from that, I think it’s not as simple as just having flames. You have to have 5 flames. I haven’t tested it, but I believe If the player that leaves has 4 flames against their base it will still replaces with left team and give 5 flames. (Again, untested).

And don’t forget there is both an offensive and defensive side here. The player needs to have 5 flames against someone as well as against them before they leave to have no impact.

Suppose to be “no impact” but it does sometimes marks them as left team and allow their attacker to attack another member.

Again, never had an issue if i made sure both offensive and defensive flames are locked in after several hours for a full 5 flames.

I think the issue you see impact from is the issue where flames get undone or fail to stay committed. (Hence why I wait a few hours and check again)

I’m also pretty sure some people get less than 5 flames against them and think it will stay, but I’m fairly sure if it’s not a full 5 flames you will lose the flames and get replaced by a left team.

Some people also don’t remember the offensive flames, and only get one but not the other.

There has been a rumor of a way to trigger flame removal by a few on here throughly explored in the forums, but we have tested it inside and out and and results conclusively showed it could not be triggered by any method suggested.

Once the flames stick for full amount they have always worked fine for me

You’re not listening to me. Just because it hasn’t happened to you doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened to others… not all glitches pop up reliably :woman_facepalming:t2:

Or maybe you aren’t listening to me.
Neither does it mean it has anything to do with swapping out a player during wars. And I’m using combined data from the forums as well as my own. No proof exists that it isn’t just the same issue where flames don’t stick or that people aren’t simply confused. Which is far more likely.

Okay I’m confused then.

Example:
Bubba gets five flames in war
Bubba get attacked in war by Chubba and gets five flamed
Bubba is removed from the team

Does Chubba get to hit another player in a war attack?

In my experience, no

Him confirming a 5 flame hit locks his attack and he has no more hits. If he got 4 or less flames, then typically he would not be locked to that target when he was removed, and would be able to choose another target plus the team would get the auto 5 flames.

But we rarely war. So could be wrong.