Please Buff-up and Fix Sylphen

I was hoping guys at PG would buff up and fix Sylphen otherwise this entire season would have been a waste for players who had focused on him. It’s a shame to leave such a beauty in the garbage bin, too early in the game.

3 Likes

:thinking: In what way do you find him unsatisfactory? I find that mine works quite well.

3 Likes

Probably trying to barrel thru bases?

1 Like

But that’s not how you’re supposed to fly him :scream: Sylphen is definitely not one for the dragon races. He requires slow, methodical flying to clear bases.

1 Like

No? I thought all dragons were bash smash slash :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hahaha Hau definitely doesn’t fall into that category. She is a dainty lady, flitting her way through bases leaving chaos and destruction in her wake (assuming her pilot has serious skills :sunglasses:).

3 Likes

That’s what Zotz is for! :wink:

He smashes, bashed, burns, and flays bases!

1 Like

That must be why mine seems to commit suicide regularly then :rofl:

1 Like

Mine would too… except I don’t keep her in her roster all the time :joy::joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

My hau isn’t the only one that’s suicidal? That’s terrible news! :eyes:

1 Like

So it’s horrible you’re not the only one with a defective dragon? I would imagine that would be comforting… though I can also see how it would be horrible.

2 Likes

I feel like they should join a support group!

I feel like I’m gonna go to hell now :rofl:

2 Likes

I can imagine it: a meeting of all the dragons who have let down their dragon lords for giving out subpar performance. It would be like a AA meeting, except it would be DDA (Defective Dragons Anonymous). The meeting would start with each dragon saying their name (which would either be their species/given name, or the special pet name bestowed upon them by their dragon lord). Then the dragon would proceed to describe how they had horribly failed their dragon lord in the critical hour of need…

(I have a feeling a number of my dragons would turn up because of when my iPad randomly decides to stop interpreting my taps on the screen and my dragon ends up dying horribly half the time.)

3 Likes

The other dragons would get tired of seeing my dragons. "Yes we know you cloaked to late, we have heard it 1k time before " :joy:

3 Likes

I have a ticket in about Sylphen and his probs. They fixed him once on last update, but now they are acting like they’ve never heard of his problems. I am trying to work with support though. Sigh…

1 Like

The only thing that I don’t like is sometimes depending on how far forward or backwards chains damage is inconsistent.
IE hit the correct spot in front of towers do full damage
hit the incorrect spot too far back (but still hit the same towers as above) and it will deal ~1/3-1/4 regular damage.

1 Like

Should not have anything to do with the spot, according to PG that can happen if the chains are fired too quickly after a normal swipe attack. If that happens the spell does the damage of a swipe instead of it’s normal spell damage.

Not saying that that’s reasonable and it points to outright horrible code for these spells, but it can be avoided by always having a little bit of time between casting the spell and firing it off (like 0.2 seconds, not a long time). I’ve not had the low-damage issue since I started paying attention to that (also works for fireball / southern cross)

I rarely use swipe attack with sylphen so I don’t know why the swipe damage would be triggered? I can not use the swipe attack the entire attack and have still had it happen. Immediately fire again but slightly forward and it resolves the issue. hit the same spot and its still the reduced damage :man_shrugging:

I might have remembered it wrong. But as I recall it’s not so much the swiping before as the game not having time to switch from swipe damage to spell damage, because the spell was launched too fast after casting. In other words, I was led to believe this only happens if you select the spell and immediately fire it.

I see…soo… that is often haha timing matters :smiley: