Please for the love of all kittens

Yet another Crystal Caves, yet another request to get the bombs organized.

Uploading: IMG_9837.PNG…

I don’t care if it’s organized alphabetically, by numbers (preferably that, obviously), by number of cats owned, by number of tacos eaten… Just please for the love of god get them organized somehow so I don’t have to scroll through all creation to find an applicable dragon for the task.

19 Likes

Mine appear to be somewhat organized. Like by AP and Tier kind of. At least all the ones I’d want to use are together at the start.

1 Like

Came here for the kittens, the kittens were a lie.

Liked and approved, but I’m still upset there was no kitty. Well played.

14 Likes

I dont know… sounds like grounds for the unstoppable might of the ban hammer. Falsely promising kittens is a serious violation

I’ve heard that @FieryxFury actually flys around on Buttercup

2 Likes

Cats you were promised, cats you shall receive - with a bonus duckling

9 Likes

Ooooh It’s Sir FieryxFloof! Sooo majestic! I did not know he could be goofy too! If he fits he sits!

2 Likes

Yes I no longer have cats so I appreciate Fiery making sure the post was on topic with appropriate cuteness. :relieved:

2 Likes

I love him, he looks so regal and sophisticated :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Meanwhile mine requires a pile of pillows to lay upon otherwise he gets bent out of shape and yells at me :joy:

6 Likes

Mine has a ton of requirements and LOVES to yell (and crash streams) toooooo :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Kittens are a tool created by that one ta to keep you all passive and distracted as we break the game. (Here’s mine. She’s cute.)

4 Likes

That’s fine but why are you cooking her!?!?!?!?!
Edit: oh it’s laundry. Please carry on

1 Like