Please join my clan

It is called snapdragons we are an active team

1 Like

You cannot just say “Please join my clan” in the title and give no description of your team in the typing space. As the ones reading your post to see what your team is like, we have to know what you have to offer, as well as what is expected of every member on the team, so just saying “Please join my clan” in the title, and adding the team name in the typing space does not suffice, unfortunately.

3 Likes

I am far from an expert, but might I suggest:

-What league are you in?
-What level are you hoping to recruit?
-Do you have atlas?
-Are your players mostly adult, or is this an all age team?
-What is your team like? Are they friendly? Are they active or casual players?

Also…memes always seem to help. Best of luck :wink:

10 Likes

It also severely helps to put in just what you offer; what makes your team more appealing than the countless others out there? How many castles if any do y’all have? How many daily egg tokens? What team chest do y’all get and what team prize do y’all hit in events?

1 Like

Oh he’s new to the game … I’d suggest leave it up to your leaders and officers to do that

2 Likes

Well I mean technically I guess they could but they won’t get results :joy_cat:

3 Likes

That’s what she / he said :joy::joy::joy: in this case

1 Like

I actually think the simple “join my clan” is adorable and appealing, if I needed a new clan I would likely join this one (even if just for a week) just because I like this message.

8 Likes

Did u spell it wrong ? Are u sure it’s even a team ???

1 Like

It’s actually “SnapDragonz”.

7 Likes

I did not start the clan but it in platinum league

It’s a platinum team

What he said

SnapDragonz”.

He spelt his own team name whrong :joy::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Which is almost as funny as spelling “wrong” wrong.

10 Likes

Why? As a leader and former officer of X many years, why would I turn down my teammates looking for active people? He wants to help his team. Let him. Recruiting is not just an officer thing.

7 Likes

It’s just my opinion plus he’s new besides some leaders and officers say don’t try to recruit in forums because bad things shall happen

I have dislexia :sweat_smile:

Bad things can happen recruiting anywhere. No need to limit it to the forums. We’ve picked up bad players from LC, Line, forums, and from player recommendations. If people are scared of bad things happening, then they are never going to recruit. Hmm maybe that’s the reason for so many mergers lately.

He’s a new player trying to help his team. With all the talk about driving new players away, should we not be encouraging them to actively take a role in the game rather than “huh leave that to the people who can handle it”

2 Likes

@N8thegr85217 I threw this together. It might help, it might not. But it does give some more info. Good luck and keep it up.

6 Likes

Snapdragonz disbanded ?