Please keep a beloved dragon lord, Obfirmo, in your prayers

Prayers and best wishes to Obfirmo, his family and loved ones. :heart:

My most sincere best wishes for your recovery. Stick with it, the incredible hard work through recovery will serve you well when you push through to being healthy again.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forums again soon!

Really sorry to hear this. I hope he recovers soon. :muscle:

:frowning:

He’s always been such a great voice here. I’m really sorry to hear this. I hope he heals faster than an Ember. Sending good thoughts to him and his loved ones.

Get well soon, Ob. Hope you have a speedy recovery

Hope you will get well soon bro @Obfirmo

Don’t know that we have ever crossed paths, but I can’t imagine the pain he must be in. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery @Obfirmo

So sorry to to hear this. Hoping for a speedy recovery!!!

Oh no! I am sorry to hear about Obfirmo and this horrible accident. I really wish him a speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers are definitely with him and his family during this long recovery.

Wow, I wish you a speedy recovery. Take care!

Wow…that is horrible. I hope he recovers quickly and well. How many ribs does an average person have anyway?

There are 7 pairs that connect to the sternum and then 5 more pairs that don’t really. So 24 total, but 14 are considered “true ribs.” Certainly did a number on them.

@Obfirmo, I wish you a swift and healthy recovery. I’m so sorry to hear that you experienced this; I can’t even imagine what it was like. We’ll miss you until you return. Stay strong!

Our beloved and crazy dedicated Ob still found the strength to text and send our team a picture of him looking like half a mummie…
Get well soon brother :heart::facepunch:t2:

Get well soon…

@Obfirmo I am praying for you and your family. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Take your time and don’t rush anything.

Pretty crushed about waking up to this.

Ob is not only an awesome flyer and close friend, more importantly, he’s a great husband and father.

For those of you who don’t know him, Ob is one of the kindest, sneaky funny, and helpful people you’ll ever meet.

All I can say is, thoughts and prayers. Lots and lots of thoughts and prayers.

@Obfirmo
Ob, please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers and we are sending you love and wishes for quick healing. I am so terribly sorry that you are so hurt, but so happy you are still with us and look forward to celebrating your recovery with you. And don’t worry, I’ll try to keep Avi on his toes while you’re gone for you.

Thank you so much everyone, reading all of your posts here brings a smile to my face during the most painful experience of my life.

My truck unsuspectingly lost traction with the road during some light rain and I started sliding towards another lane and car, I overcorrected and hit the curb. That was the last thing I remember until the medics were putting a collar on me and getting me on a gurney. Was told I hit a light pole and a tree and am lucky to be alive.

Still in ICU atm but should be out today or tomorrow then a long road to recovery.

Thank you @Lutrus for your kindness in making this thread and to the rest of the community for your warm wishes and support. Love you all.

Prayers for a complication free & quick recovery. :pray: