Please keep a beloved dragon lord, Obfirmo, in your prayers

Wishing Obfirmo a very speedy recovery with tins of prayers coming his and his family’s way. :pray:t3::rose:

Get well soon bud!

He’s in my thoughts and prayers.

We’re waiting for you in your best condition :hugs:

Get well soon

@Obfirmo get off forums and recover man (I can see you going through really old threads…)

:rofl:

Aww let him be. Can you imagine how boring it is at the hospital? And possibly the inability to sleep since the hospital staff are in and out.

If I don’t catch up now then it will be more to go through later. :grinning:

I slept most of the last week away except when I would wake up in pain and then ask for more drugs to go back to sleep. Starting to feel a bit better now though and as @Sam mentioned, hospitals are boring when you’re not sleeping.

Out of the ICU now and scheduled for what should be my only surgery tomorrow ( :crossed_fingers: ) for my collar bone.

Well wishes, hope the surgery is smooth and your recovery is swift and full. I think there’s a Kelly Clarkson song about this. At least I always assumed it was about getting into accidents when I was a kid. :wink:

Dismiss it all :smiling_imp:

hope it goes well, get well soon @Obfirmo

My OCD would never let me do that :sweat_smile:

@Obfirmo I’m glad to hear you’ll be out of the ICU soon. Best wishes for your recovery. Hopefully it won’t be too painful, given the circumstances.

Hi wish u will recover soon hope u are doing fine n OK my friend…

Very sorry for your accident, but thank God you’re alive! Praying for a fast, full recovery!

May you have a speedy and full recovery :dragon::dragon::dragon:

Praying for you. Hope the surgeries go well and that you will be back to fighting form soon!!

My prayers for him

@Obfirmo, how are you doing?

‘MySwil’ LOL :beers:

Hanging in there, thx Sam. Still hard to move much but the pain is lessening. I have another surgery this afternoon to fuse some vertebrae together and will hopefully be the last one.

!
R.I.P.