Please Make Practical UI Changes

There are a few things I would really like to see changed.

1. The ability to see inside of buildings that are upgrading. It would be nice to know how many resources and the time required for the next level of a building that is already upgrading. There are workarounds to see inside of the forge and the breeding castle while they are upgrading, lets just make it universal. There is no reason players shouldn’t be able to use resource protection consumables for a storage that is still able to store resources.

2. A screen that shows all of your items and currency for every aspect of the game.

3. When we click on our own towers, there should be rings which show the range that they cover. Additionally, it would be nice if dragons had shadows to show exactly where they are above your base.

I have made some of these suggestions in the past, as well as more cosmetic changes (which I left out this time for sake of priorities).

@PGJared

3 Likes

2:

1 Like

I’d like to have the swap button be moved to the same spot at the quit button. I’ve never accidentally hit quit but swap happens every so often when using hunters. :sweat_smile:

Also, the orange and brown color scheme of the chat is still hard to see at times. Changing back to the original colors would be much appreciated. :corn:

In Addition To Your Post…I have some more suggestions for the game. Some of these are low-priority because I understand that PG has a lot to improve with the game already.

1.   UI random super shot selection can be modified by the player. I know this has been discussed in another post but it was in the center of the conversation and very little people actually saw it.

2.   If player is busy at the moment of a current attack, instead of letting the game choose a dragon, let the player create the order (healed) in the settings. Also, if 70%+, automatically quit the battle. I think this is so nice to have instead of looking stupid by flying ryuu🤣

3.   Add a pause feature in attacks that have no defender or teammates present. Handy to have. If there are players in battle, this is a complete NO, however if no one is in the battle other than yourself - then why not?

4.   Team Quests don’t have to be only for events. Add team quests permanently…this will be similar to egg token missions but with much larger numbers and some new types of missions. Everyone on the team can contribute towards these missions. As a result of completing the mission, egg tokens, timers and sigils can be claimed in the same spot where final event prizes are claimed. This resets every 24h. Officers and Leaders can abandon it if needed. **Since, assault is apparently gone and the sapphire wall hasn’t been touched, extra rewards would be nice. This also involves the whole team and I would enjoy it.**

5.   More dragon info…some players want to find out how many evolution stones they have unlocked for a previous divine dragon, recent chest openings (reason-sync error etc), energy packs, etc. Add a section called the “Dragon Hoard.” This is basically an inventory. I am aware that this has been discussed in another thread...just grouping everything.

Dragon Hoard by ForScience

1.   Add another defense boost (hammer,sword,shield, more). It could add some more fun and strategy to defending in war. Especially against the highest tier dragons and towers...it’s getting boring!! _Emerald Tier/ Lvl 50-55 Towers Obsidian Tier/Lvl 60 Towers    Diamond Tier (example)/ Lvl 65 Towers_

• Note: Low Priority
  1.   Sell dragon armor/dragon rider gear in the store for $$$. Armor is an old thing in this game, but just for the cool/unique appearance, it’ll be cool for your KING necryx to wear a 👑. @TheRedDelilah made a post on this. 

Low Priority Request: HATS

• Low Priority

• Since most players who spent sigils to get Kayla only got the first page because that contained ALL the shards to max Kayla and was the discounted branch, why don’t you sell gear in the store so players can buy it with :moneybag: instead of using an unnecessary amount of sigils to obtain the gear.

1. Friendly Attacks – attack your teammates for fun.
  • No Loot

• Replay? yes

1.   In Game Breeding Guide(s)! In the breeding castle, add something that when clicked on, the player gets directed to a list of breeding guides.

2.    Every 50 dragons shot down in battle…get a NEW dragon that is actually useful. (2 Uses) OR change ryuu’s so that he can actually be used @ Lvl 84+

• Again, Low Priority

• Back to returning to the Classics! It’ll be nice to see some of these classics be altered or returned. Thinking back to the Great Contest (Personally, I haven’t experienced this), maybe it’s time for some new, unique and 1-time events to happen again.

Original Post Thoughts

The ability to see inside of buildings that are upgrading. It would be nice to know how many resources and the time required for the next level of a building that is already upgrading. There are workarounds to see inside of the forge and the breeding castle while they are upgrading, lets just make it universal. There is no reason players shouldn’t be able to use resource protection consumables for a storage that is still able to store resources.

A screen that shows all of your items and currency for every aspect of the game.
When we click on our own towers, there should be rings which show the range that they cover.

Additionally, it would be nice if dragons had shadows to show exactly where they are above your base

1: Completely agree that players should be able to view the inside of a building that is upgrading. For example, if the storage is upgrading; a player might want to view how many food x2 production boosts they have.

3: I think dragons already have shadows. And why would you want to see the exact location of your dragon? :thinking: You can see the range of your defence towers by clicking on the tower > Move.
The ability to see inside of buildings that are upgrading. It would be nice to know how many resources and the time required for the next level of a building that is already upgrading. There are workarounds to see inside of the forge and the breeding castle while they are upgrading, lets just make it universal. There is no reason players shouldn’t be able to use resource protection consumables for a storage that is still able to store resources.

A screen that shows all of your items and currency for every aspect of the game.

When we click on our own towers, there should be rings which show the range that they cover. Additionally, it would be nice if dragons had shadows to show exactly where they are above your base.

The new energy refill screen looks nice.

Any other UI changes coming? (Besides the upcoming splash screens). One’s that improve more than the look of the game would be great.

Banners:

It would be great if we could see our team chat while in the event screen. It’s easy to spend a good 20-30m doing attacks and looking at stats. It sucks to leave the event screen and see you missed some requests for help or important strategy info etc.

1 Like

For Team achievements, can we get it shown somewhere how far we are from the goal, like you need 20 people to reach 1500 points and you can see :

14/20 completed

On the achievement banner. Would be really helpful.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Look on teammates score board? :man_shrugging:

:unamused: Thanks. I asked for a practical improvement that doesn’t force us to wait up to a minute doing nothing except watching the window event loaging (lagging while loading) or checking teammates who scored enough to meet the requirements…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.