Please return Hildr next season!

Please return Hildr next season. Thx!!!

2 Likes

Anything elce ?
A reason why ?

5 Likes

Why? So I can upgrade hildr more like I’m currently doing with somnus.

I suggest you remove your contact information :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

@moderators kindly edit please OP’s last response. He was replying directly from (personal) email with set up signature, ergo some personal infos unintentionally were shown. TIA!

3 Likes

Highly recommend you get rid of your personal info my dude. It would be different if it was an email you made just for game purposes, but I have a feeling it’s not.

Also, come on guys. Really? Why the heck would you give out personal in
information online? That’s dangerous! So again OP highly recommended you edit this out

Or
@moderators can you do something about this so we can’t see his info? Just for his personal safety

2 Likes

Hildr… I wanna see Gunnar :innocent:

1 Like

You do realize that by copying it… you just enhanced the problem

2 Likes

And I can always edit the post, like I just did.

Edit:
Meaning the OP can do the same thing with their personal info. If anything I was kinda using it as an example. It takes not even 2 seconds to delete info to edit a post. But either way my original post still stands.

3 Likes

Ohmygosh, yeeeeeeeeesssssss! :laughing::heart_eyes::smiley::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

Would love to see Hildr as a Resurrection dragon…for no reason other than needing a draconic valkyrie in my roster :slightly_smiling_face::point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

2 Likes

Yes, moderators please remove my personal info

So…you want Hildr just so you can continue to level him up? They’re not resurrected to please a single person. If you have a more valid reason that’s WD community focused, I’d be interested in hearing more about that.

I second the request for Gunnar. Under the curret meta I value him more than hildr.

3 Likes

Because reasons :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

No, Bo. :joy:

:expressionless: :upside_down_face: I’ll be watching you all event long and bugging you.

2 Likes

I like because hahaha
Hildr was a leftover sigil dragon for me, I loved that dragon though.
I would do that line if resurrected.

4 Likes