Pocket ID error I can't access my account. My username is Gourav9584

Your username is an email.

If you still have an issue after trying with your email, have them send you a reset password. That can be done using the Forget Password button on the log on screen.

No. My username is different from email address. Is there any way to get back my account without pocket ID. Coz I think I wasn’t made my pocket ID. Plz help me. My lvl was 46 its too hard to Play from beginning.

If you didn’t create a pocketID, tough luck for you. You can’t recover your existing account

have you ever logged in using facebook? if you had Support could help you relocate your account. But if you didn’t create a Pocket ID or never logged in using facebook, then all is lost I’m afraid.

Yes I was connected with Facebook plus Google. Is this helpful to get back my account

But I wasn’t create pocket ID… But I logged with fb and Google… Is this helpful to get back my account

I connected with fb so how can I contact with support to find my account. Plz help me

You can also put in a help ticket. Go to Settings, Help button, Contact Us button, New button. They should be able to recover your account if you can show them proof that it is yours. They will want receipts. :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

If PG can’t help you, let me know

from what @RogueRon1n said, this may work. Try logging in to facebook from this screen. It might work.

So this means if I enter my email address in fb login is my account will back?

I don’t know! But it might help. Why not try once before you are frustrated completely!
And you can also talk to support

Follow the instructions above if that doesn’t work. And please don’t panic! Panic will not get you results, patience will.

Yes I logged with fb. But now m clicking on fb login nothing happens. Yes fb connects but nothing change. Same one level. But my level was 46

This is a public forum, I suggest you do not give out personal information such as email or password.

I think that the best way to get your account back is with a ticket:

Here the link:

support.wardragons.com

1 Like

Also, to further help you on this one:

Before contacting support, find some information regarding your account:

Date the account was created
Username
Level
Team you are currently in
Screenshot of a Purchase receipt if you have any
Last time you log in

This should at least shorten the time it requires the CS to help you since this is one of their basic steps in account recovery.

CAPS LOCK - DO NOT REPLY BACK TO ME WITH THOSE INFORMATION. SEND THAT INFORMATION TO WAR DRAGONS SUPPORT SINCE THEY ARE THE ONE THAT CAN HELP YOU

1 Like

Thank u support. Bcoze of ur help my account is back. Thanks a lot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.