Points Question

So if I hit this base:

And it’s actually this base:

Which points do I get? And how can this be resolved?

Yea I’ve noticed that too. Even in lower leagues…I go to hit around a 200 and sometimes it brings up a level 70 :man_shrugging:t2:

We have 3 like that in our league. You will get the points for the 444.

It’s like taking candy from a baby.

One of ours is a 165 that has an 84 base. Easy money.

More curious the cause and how to fix it rather than simply enjoying its ease

1 Like

I believe this is caused by signing into multiple accounts on one device. Sometimes the data between the two get confused. There are a few posts on the forum about it and I don’t know that there is a fix for it.

Here is one of the threads: Hello Dragonlords

Someone there said that you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it may fix it.

1 Like

Well more can it be fixed for events I wonder :thinking:

We’ve had it happen briefly for team members without two accounts, no idea why, support didn’t seem to care, and usually went away after an update. Always made lower bases look higher. It’s why I always double check higher bases in war and events, can make a difference for our lower players. Occasionally you hit the bonanza of two or three on one team …

Thanks for the tip on the easy base, Panda! :wink:

My eyes turned towards the 7000+ inner fires.

3 Likes

Not the 2K chests?

:open_mouth:

Kaching :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

1 Like

Maybe I can get @Warlord to adopt me?

:slight_smile:

I’m very handy… Mechanic, programmer, electrical, cook, clean

If you want a “daughter” I’ll even bring along the missus. She’s the social director and the eye candy

Hahahahhaha good one

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.