Possible Atlas Glitch

I just noticed that NoMercyOrder attacks every island seemingly but our islands. I wanted to make sure there wasn’t some sort of bug/glitch as this wouldn’t be fair. They seem to avoid anything Level 5 as well so just hoping it this gets sorted out if there is any issue. They clearly are racking up kills, I just hope they aren’t being denied the ability to try and take over our islands🤔

New teams vs Already establish teams

Is this supposed to be off topic? Doesn’t seem off-topic to me.

@TheRedDelilah Think this needs to be moved to Atlas :blush:

No it belongs in off topic :joy: nice one

Huh? I’m still not seeing off topic, what am I missing lol?

Ask @Panda I’m not going to get involved with this :see_no_evil:

I wasn’t sure if it belonged in atlas or possibly general discussion as we don’t know the cause of the error.

If you don’t get it, you haven’t had the opportunity to read d1 lc

Quoting Frederick William Robertson:
“There are three things in the world that deserve no mercy: hypocrisy, fraud, and tyranny.”

Apparently you don’t deserve ‘no mercy’…

:joy::joy::joy:

I found the glitch, they’re suffering from the below symptoms

E0BDFE6A-7DCC-43C6-AD60-81A5B105E6C2

*note I am not a doctor, but I do own Africa. So take my advice how you see fit

The glitch must be bad. I hear they have to settle for level 3s now… Or at least try for them.

We have some ice shards at 74,-120. I hope the bugs get worked out so they can make it there.

Strange happenings in d1. I hope NoMercyOrder is okay. Go NMO go!!! I cheering for ya! :kissing_heart::hugs::hugs:

I think all of Dread is too :grin:

Sadly it seems this bug still hasn’t been fixed.

Perhaps it’s systemic? It is certainly endemic.

It is even getting worse. It is spreading all over D1. Our toiletbowl is covered with D1 faeces. It is an ugly sight…

@Panda It could be worse, they might be suffering from cuckoldry and the devs can’t fix that… :scream: Maybe if they can get a few more islands and obtain #1 in Atlas they might finally experience that feeling they’ve long been desiring. :thinking: