Post your favorite Disney song

#UsalaWasntAVillain

Deadpool is my favorite Disney princess though

Just no. Regardless how I feel about this version, it definitely is a misfit in this thread.

When i got the email I thought you were going to post the French version…cuz I swear that is superior to all the English versions

Well apparently everyone prefers the original version of it since my post is now flagged as off topic.

THE TITLE OF THE SONG IS LET MY PEOPLE GO

I actually thought the audition the guy did for the song was hilarious - but it´s not really fitting here.

How is it not fitting? It’s a Disney song just in a different style of music. People need to broaden their minds and experience as much as they can in this world. I listen to everything from classical music to death metal. To each their own I guess. :man_shrugging:

I didn´t flag it. :slight_smile: I do like it, but it does come as a bit of a shock if you are expecting a nice rendition for the song.

Didn’t mean to insinuate that you flagged it. I can definitely see how it would be quite jarring to someone not expecting that style for the song. I bet it would really shock some children begging to hear the frozen song and then have this version start lol. Bet they wouldn’t ask for that song again. :joy:

Not my favorite, but I think of this song while hunting shards in Atlas.

KILL THE BEAST!!

“Let it go” no questions asked.

You should really use “channel your inner Elsa, and ‘let it go.’” If you ask @Crisis, I do use that phrase fairly frequently.

While Prince of Egypt has some great music, this film is definitely not Disney.

As to what Disney song is my favorite, that is super difficult, especially considering my current Disney playlist on Spotify is 201 songs (this includes some from the Parks). I can however give my top ones in 2018 according to Spotify:

• Recuérdame
  • I’ll Make a Man Out of You
  • So Close (It’s from Enchanted in case you have no idea what the song is.)
  • We Know the Way
  • Touch the Sky
  • How Far I’ll Go
  • He Lives in You
  • Evermore
  • I See the Light
  • The Mad Tea Party/ The Unbirthday Song
  • Kidnap the Sandy Claws
  • Why Should I Worry
  • How Does a Moment Last Forever (To be fair, this one is because I have a student skating to it this upcoming season).

The Fall of NMO (No Mercy Order)

Beautiful :hushed:

I just realized that Mary Poppins was also produced by Walt Disney. I used to love this as a kids. <3

Nobody put Bambi in well here ya go

Something in Fantasia :smiling_imp:

This song is disqualified I should’ve done my home work I thought DreamWorks was owned by disney

My wife loves this character and song

On the same note - Disney own all sorts.
Disney own Twisted Pictures - which means ‘Saw’ could be included in this mix