Post your non cat/dog friends here!

Doesn’t eat the little guys? Or you just keep him full so not tempted?

Depends on the fish and as you said, if they get really hungry. This pink one is pretty passive and eats anything and I mean anything. Not hard to keep him fat dumb and happy.

The red flame one, http://animal-world.com/encyclo/fresh/anabantoids/GiantRedTailGourami.php is a stone cold killer. She will eat other fish or kill them just because they are in her territory. Adding any fish to her tank is risky. She is 14 years old now. Close to a record for captivity.

Youtube vid of her is here: https://youtu.be/WW6Xgofskd0

4 Likes

My grumpy scorpion fish.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Last Tuesday, a beautiful Japanese rat snake (around 2 years old) came visit my garden but sadly meet one of my cat and got badly injured, so I bring it to the vet. Vet told me maybe surgery can save his life but not sure. I told him to try.
He survived. He will have a scar and only one kidney but he should be fine. The vet was really surprised how resistant he actually is. (For the record, Snake funnily escaped his box the night after is surgery for “play” almost all the morning hide and seek with the vet.)
We don’t know yet if he can be released, we will have to wait a minimum of 6 months before make decision, but my husband used to care for reptiles and insects so he didn’t felt in bad hand. He’s also lucky it was me as a big probability someone else would have let him die. (The surgery cost almost $430.)

pictures of the injuries, don't look if you're too sensitive

Picture after surgery

11 Likes

The topic I’ve been waiting for. At last!

27 Likes

20 Likes

You’re bunny is so stinking adorable!

3 Likes

Love it! Runes equipped is my favorite :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

image Thanks! @Tinsir can probably confirm that it’s v. difficult to get any work done when you’re living with someone that looks like they belong in a Disney movie. There are other small sacrifices, like never being able to enjoy a banana to yourself ever again or having so much fur shedding that you could knit the entire WD community a Christmas sweater, but one tiny kiss from her is enough to make you forget all about taxes and janitorial duty.

9 Likes

The familiar one is underrated. She is so magical that her fur shedding pattern summoned a tiny kitty on her back. I woke up one morning and it was just there.

10 Likes

Somehow I missed the adorableness of @Mimsir’s bunny! (I have no idea how.)

Too much adorable in so many pics.

6 Likes

image image image
It’s understandable. She is adept at the art of hide & seek. A master of camouflage. Application to CIA has been denied due to her history of thievery, but I say you can’t really steal what’s been freely given. Right, @Tinsir ? Hearts are made for that.

12 Likes

The best way to generate rage: deny fruits.

Therefore when rage is blocked, we can conclude what red mage towers are really made out of:

I am Mimsir. Hear me roar.

10 Likes

She’s one of the finest 3-pound intelligence agents I’ve ever seen. Her stealth skills are unparalleled. Check it out:

She’s using cloak in the presence of a blue mage. Gotta be Enshroud or something overpowered like that.

9 Likes

1 Like

IMG_2444
My catshark.

3 Likes

Step 1. Admitting you have a problem…
All of the doors were opened, plumbing displayed. A lot of stuff is hidden away to keep a salt water tank well balanced.

4 Likes

And a long-suffering wife willing to put up with it. :joy:

5 Likes

:thinking: do catsharks meow or torment dogfish?

& spellbun update from tin/mimsir? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes