Powered by You (or I found this interesting)

As they say, the devil is in the details.

I think that is great. Let’s do this, together.

But… Let’s not forget:

Pocket Gems reserves the right to suspend, terminate, alter or delete a player’s account at any time for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. These guidelines do not in any way limit your obligations or our rights under our terms of service. Please see our Terms of Service for more information.” (Emphasis added)

If you read the terms of service, you may be surprised to find that merely launching this application caused you you agree to certain obligations to Pocket Gems. Obligations that, at least according to the TOS, are “irrevocable” and “perpetual” and “worldwide” and are actually passed on to your “heirs.”

Reminds me of a certain game company that just for fun, had in their EULA (for a short time and as a test to see if people actually read them) that the user was granting his or her “eternal soul” to the game maker.

So, remember, it’s.“Powered by You” (that’s us, the players), and together we can build a fun, constructive, and safe place for all the players to enjoy the many facets of War Dragons - - strategy, tips and things to avoid, ideas for game improvement, and solving world hunger. Okay. Maybe not that last one.

Making the world a better place, one post at a time.

NDI2OTY3MjA2MjcyNkY3NDY4NjU3MjIwNjk3MzIwNzc2MTc0NjM2ODY5NkU2NzIwNzk2Rjc1MkUyMDIwNTk2Rjc1MjA2ODYxNzY2NTIwNkU2RjIwNzI2OTY3Njg3NDczMkUyMDUyNjU2MTY0MjA3NDY4NjUyMDY2Njk2RTY1MjA3MDcyNjk2RTc0MkUyMDBBMEE0RDc5MjA3MzYxNzI2MzYxNzM2RDIwNjY2QzYxNjcyMDY5NzMyMDZGNkUyMDcyNjk2NzY4NzQyMDZFNkY3NzJFMjA==

7 Likes

In other words: as long as you do everything I say, you can Do whatever you want. Correct? Is it our own fault then, for not taking the proverbial bull by the horns?
Makes me think of Shakespeare’s “Julius Caesar” (probably because so many of life’s situations have a parallel in some work of Shakespeare’s!)
“Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world
Like a Colossus, and we petty men
Walk under his huge legs and peep about
To find ourselves dishonorable graves.
Men at some time are masters of their fates.
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars
But in ourselves, that we are underlings.”

1 Like

You just got added to my top 5.

I had a recent vacancy. :cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

Oh? Someone left your top 5? People do…sometimes it’s what they do best. But Poe knew all about that…
“Till I scarcely more than muttered “Other friends have flown before—
On the morrow he will leave me, as my Hopes have flown before.”
Then the bird said “Nevermore.”

3 Likes

We all knew it. Just another sad realisation just because someone spoke of facts .
Another reason why I don’t see the game lasting more than 1-2 years.

2 Likes

Definitely not.

I follow all notices provided by PG staff if a thread is locked.

I think maybe my Commodore 64 must have had a hiccup or something. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thats scary and clever, I wonder how long it will take PG to decrypt…

No idea.

Hopefully about 5 minutes.

I’m sure Tom M. Riddle could figure it out.

1 Like

Does using hashtags to get people to stop using them make the point better or worse? And do you know what is going on? If you do, please tell. If you dont, then you have to stop using hashtags as well? Its all very confusing.

10 Likes

So what did happen? I’m fairly new to the forums so I have no idea about any past transgressions.

1 Like

humm… :joy:

what ever. seems like you guys cant be helped anymore.

#unPANda #freelanda #UnbanThePanda

1 Like

Hey Everyone!

While I appreciate the sentiment, we’ve already asked for calls of “bring back Panda” to cease. Continuing to flood the forums with that does not help anyone.

3 Likes