Practice Bases for Hauheset

Hello everyone! I bred Hau last breeding event (she’s already way past breedable level), and I’ve been practicing with her, getting better at blinking and everything. But I prefer to do it on teamless bases to ensure I don’t draw the attention of defenders. It’s been hard finding teamless members in my Matchmaking section lately, so if anyone knows any good Hau bases that are:

1. TEAMLESS
  2. Have blue mages (red mages are optional)
  3. Have high leveled towers to make it more of a challenge
  • or at LEAST just 1 and 2 ;

Please say the name of the base(s) down below in the replies, or email the name to me. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

hit me hit me hit me :grin: but really, just a person you want as an enemy will work. or beannie on xpfarmsloosex1.

2 Likes

I don’t think many care about being hit, just fly
Match making bases :man_shrugging: Better that way so you get a variety.
If your completely against that, feel free to hit me as much as you like :joy:
Although my cap is only 82s at the moment :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Hahahah!

Okay. I’ll do that then :slight_smile:

I’ll check you out now, emailing you :upside_down_face:

:expressionless: If you meant 2 and 3, I believe any D1 players won’t mind :eyes:

3 Likes

Sadly, all of the D1 players actually KNOW how to build a good base :man_shrugging:t4: - but I’ll keep an eye out for a bad D1 base :joy:

heads up that shorter bases are easier to sand than longer bases :eyes:

1 Like

You’d be surprised :joy:

1 Like

Start with this bases, they will teach you how to fly hauheset, you will learn how to reverse and how to blink.

Last thing : always sand very early and shift very late, if you have issues with the island, just reverse it.

3 Likes

Really? Hmmm, ok.

Thanks! I’ll try them.

1 Like

Try setting up DreadedAngel’s base on Dreadnought if you’re up for a good challenge. The towers are fast so keep in mind that it will test your timing. Not hard to destroy their whole base if you set it up correctly.

Best to try the base after you’ve learned how fly Hauheset well enough

2 Likes

It won’t let me post a video for some reason :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: but on the first base, when I turn the island, I’m sanding the blue mage as soon as I see it (when I see it on the left side of all the spells), but the sand isn’t sticking to the blue mage. Do you (or anyone else who’s reading this) know why that’s happening?

You were sanding too early. I’ve posted this last time, I hope you will get more informations.

1 Like

Okay, thanks again! And thanks for reminding me about those pictures.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.