Previous season devine dragon evolution stone's

How about a dragon season line, that features a universal stone. It would have green, gold, platinum, etc., stones that can be used on any previous seasons devine dragon. Everyone has older season devine’s, they hate to retire because of the dreaded lack of the next evolution stone. They could cost the same as they do for any specific current dragon season stone. Everyone will want to cash in on that season line.

Please use the search before posting, this idea gets posted a few times a week. It’s not going to happen.

@moderators close please

1 Like

Feels like a few times a day…

6 Likes

Give him link before asking this post to be shut down, ur doing the mods and the poster a favor. Thank you.

2 Likes

It is an epidemic. I need to get vaccinated!

3 Likes

Do it please! Amazing idea!

2 Likes

I know, right! Why has no-one ever thought of this?

1 Like

How many times do people have to say: Use the search function!!! Please this is driving me crazy
@moderators

1 Like

Exactly what I thought, unfortunately. I feel like I have seen more of those threads in this past week than within two months before that. It’s contagious! :mask:

1 Like

In case you have never seen any of the posts speaking about such a universal stone/ an equivalent counterpart, most of the views on the forum about this issue would be that

1. Old divines should remain exclusive (as it is unfair to those who spent time and money on them- they could have waited/not spent as much money or time had they known about the universal stone beforehand.)
  2. May as well make a new dragon with a similar spellset- which is also more exciting and creative.
  3. People would expect universal stones to be released for new divines in the future --> not spend as much money on getting all the stones in a line --> PG makes a loss --> no company would ever do that to themselves, so the possibility of getting a universal stone is as good as nil :confused:

I believe there are other views as well, but these two are the ones that I thought seemed to be the most prominent. To be honest, I’d like a universal stone too, as I made a lot of mistakes last season- my first. I’d love higher leveled dragons too, but it’s not fair to those who didn’t make idiot mistakes like me or just worked their asses off to get what they have :frowning:

1 Like

How about you learn to use the search feature in the forum before you start another thread you think is original but in actuality gets recycled almost every day.

At this point, thuthis s topic should get you banned from the forums. C’mon!!!

Here is a link to a previous poster of said request and also a possible solution we can agree on to solve this issue.

Okay everyone 10 post telling him to use the search function or negativity isn’t going to show or help him use the search function.

1 Like

Welcome to the froums! We have all made mistakes in the game or made decisions we later regret. However, as posted in November, limited-time items/dragons are meant to be limited time.

Next time, please make use of the “search” feature on the top right hand corner of the page to see if your question/suggestion has already been answered or addressed!

2 Likes