I’m looking for some verification, opinions and rule clarification. Firstly just to ensure there is no misunderstanding.
- I have never been banned
- I am not currently banned or under any known investigation
- I have never cheated or intend to cheat
- I have never and have never had any intentions of ever taking advantage of an known or unknown in game glitch.
- I do not agree with cheating in any form and do not encourage or condone cheating in any format.
- I am not defending cheating or those that do.
Okay so now that’s out of the way I will get on with my question.
I totally agree that someone who cheats should be banned and I’m grateful that action is being taken against players that do. However the question I have is how long does or should a ban stay in place for the player? The account should remain banned no matter what in my opinion and remain locked however what I’m wondering is how long until that person should be allowed to return. I do believe people can rehabilitate, most countries judicial system bases itself on rehabilitation because some people do change, some people do grow up and some people realise there mistakes. I don’t believe that some players can’t change there spots and play within the rules. It is not a question of if the player should be punished more a question of how long.
it’s a young kid that played a few years ago and made some poor decisions due to immaturity. They have respected the ban they received and stayed away for a few years up until now. They want to return and play this game but this time much wiser, more responsible and with greater respect for the game rules.
- Should they be allowed to create a legitimate new account?
- How would they go about (if possible) doing that and being honest without repercussions?
- What should a team do is they find out a new member who joined there team has been banned previously?
@PGJared (I’m hoping either of you are the right person I should be asking)