Primarch type summary - what you should know about your primarch

Because @Nidogod told me that it would be helpful to know, that the Sieger debuff the fort buff, here another post :see_no_evil:

It might be helpful for little player, who wants to know the abilites of the primarchs :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

As always: hit me up or send me a DM if you find a mistake or have another visual suggestion :relaxed:

24 Likes

This is great! I’ve received many requests for quick lookups based on the glory calculator but don’t have the skills to make it look pretty :sweat: thankfully for everyone else, you do! Awesome :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:pray::two_hearts: let me know when you need a visual :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

TYSM for sharing! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Might want to add to a trapper that the cooldown starts from the point of activation of trap, not from the point when trap is finished. Pretty important and caused quite large misunderstandings back in the days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good point, ty for this information :two_hearts::hugs:

Great info for newbes on Atlas! Well done!

1 Like

Super helpfull, always better when the info is visual for me lol.

1 Like

I feel this :sweat_smile: one of the reason why I like to visual things for new / “old” players :hugs:

2 Likes

Can you please check numbers for max troops on taunters? I thought sII can hold 270k

This is correct.

Yes it is correct, but it is also correct in the picture :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: 270.000 =270k

Ah I see :rofl:

I apologize, but picture here says 340k

:pray: yes, seen it yet

1 Like

@Zamirathe I think there is a mistake in your speeadsheet. S2 Taunter lvl 25 said 340k :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Updated :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you :heart: :heart:

:triangular_flag_on_post: probably need to update the glory per max.lvl, will be updated asap

FYI, glory and gold costs were discounted for bronze 1-silver 1. I haven’t got them in the sheet yet.

2 Likes

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: you know how big this discount is or do you have maybe a plan, when you’re updating the cost in the sheet?:two_hearts:

Thank you for your help :slight_smile: