Hey @PGDave there seems to be an issue with lots of players that when out travelling between bases in territories that are not ours (but we have had passage on for a long time) that our primarch gets “stuck” in some type of loop when trying to leave a certain castle.
- travel through an allies land (passage granted)
- primarch at some point stops moving and “delayed 17,XXX days” message appears in travel location planner
- you can click anywhere else and “move now” your primarch and it will attempt to move there, sometimes completing it’s journey sometimes not.
- sometimes the primarch will all of a sudden get teleported back to said castle and the delay timer will reappear
- sometimes the primarch will reach the destination, but as soon as you click to move again or do an action the primarch is teleported back to the original delay castle and delayed again
- sometimes it even tries to redo the path transfer and fails
- this delayed primarch can’t kill itself by attacking and failing against Garrison’s with enough troops to kill
- this delayed primarch cannot be killed by enemy troops even if I request it
This seems to be a fairly widespread issue with 4 or 5 of our members stuck today and others now reporting being delayed at bases.
I can get a video of this if you require