Problems upgrading a tower

Discuss everything related to Minor (Non-PVP) Events, including:

• Fortifi_emphasized text_cation
  • Feeding
  • Breeding
  • Minor Event Strategy
  • Minor Event Feedback

Anyone having problems upgrading a tower? This past fort I couldn’t upgrade a single thing. When I tried I got a message that read “ war dragons are trying to sync to our servers. The game will restart” and after it restarted my rss we’re back and no points. It stayed that way the entire event and still to this day hasn’t been fixed. Anyone else having this problem?

Have you submitted a ticket?

Oh yea. About ten of them. Nothing they could do. Or still working on. First they said they could do my account back to oct 17th then decided they didn’t want to do that so I don’t now know how long it will be before I can upgrade a tower

Ticket number? Just to double check (Everytime I made a ticket, I pm’ed any PX here, informing the issue with ticket number.)

1. Talking about the ticket number I was writing back and fourth to them right?

@Arelyna @DragonPunch

I asked Arelyna in last week stream she said she has to heard anything about people having problems with it but she was also just getting back from vacation I believe

Oh hey something else I wanted to add. Or sure if anyone else is having this issue or not. I got on couple weeks ago and also my perch and bounty barber needed built. So I built the bounty harbor. Cost me 10 pcs of lumber lmao. Well I decided to build my perch hoping it would go back to where it was. Well guess what. It didn’t. It was sapphire tier and now it’s back down to lvl 1.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.