Progression Rate Improvements Coming to War Dragons

Oh, post the video please. :slight_smile:️:popcorn:

Wooo, how many timers do you have saved up? :open_mouth: :t_rex:

FFS its you. Just changed your name.
I’m done talking with you as per before, go enjoy doing whatever you are doing.

No Ob, if wood stayed the same, we’d be stuck due to the storage hut capacity. :tired_face:

Not saying there aren’t benefits to being higher level, more xp and whatnot, but idk if they outweigh the problems. For me, level 2 noctua was able to solo my invader base, so it was easy to level him up. For you, he would need to be a much higher level before consistently soloing. And that’s a good dragon. Lumina might not be able to solo your invader until hes already at breedable anyway.

They put artificial caps on towers to make up for the now missing storage caps, either way max tower lvl stays the same. I thought just putting lumber/food costs back to where it was would alleviate event score concerns as well as prevent the need for artificial caps.

Anyway, I’m tired of arguing against everyone about this. @PGReive you were right, too many people have an issue with removing the discount from food and lumber.

On with life.

Sorry Ob :grimacing:

Bwhahaha!!

Took ya long enough. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

One major upside to the new level caps is now it’s very obvious when you can next upgrade. Previously I had to take the wood amount and go to dragon manager to see when I’d uncap. Now it tells me the level directly. Very nice side effect.

Love that hate especially when its from you, muah😚

Xp is last thing im worried about right next to the level of any invader base

Ill be the same distance as i have been from you since we began this love/ hate relationship…what u thinking will happen, that ill just pause and not progress with you? Funny how oblivious you are to the fact that i have nothing left to focus on but lineage and builder hut level

Ill never need them to beat you, i promise to not even evolve my main garnets just to prove i never needed to

This thread is getting saucy, and who is Poltergeist?

War Dragons folklore says that if a ragehog’s ballista is slain with unfinished business remaining, it may return as a poltergeist to haunt the forums. :ghost:

45 towers at 300, oh my goodness LMAOOOOO, you poor baby, stop wasting eggs on research and use them on hut

Ballistas for the WIN! Ballistas for president!

Hog!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Go Hog go!!!

Implies that you don’t realize how much better it gets to level after 300, especially if you can’t build towers higher than 45

Thats all i have left, the rest will come with it