I think I’ve seen both of these things before in old posts (I found one of them and put the closed thread below), but I think it would be good for people to give their opinions on helpful changes to the event screen.
- Team Chat in the battle tab of the event screen.
- Some people on the old thread brought up good points.
- It is good for coordinating attacks, asking for help (in event, for XP, resources, questions, etc.), telling people you can help the next attack or that you can’t help, and just getting their attention. I’ve had to join attacks just to tell people to look at TC.
- How it can help:
- It can reduce the time we spend trying to coordinate since we won’t have to load the event constantly and sometimes also load the base layout screen.
- People won’t accidentally lose energy.
- FYI, yes we have a little screen for leadership to post strategy, but that doesn’t cover the problems that I stated above.
- I’d like to have a little egg mission bubble in the battle tab for the event.
- I tend to not realize that I finished an egg mission if I’m doing an event for two reasons.
- The game always loads with the screen facing the event castle, so I can’t see the egg mission balloon.
- I tend to stay in the event screen for a while where I can’t see the egg mission balloon.
- Why does this matter? It’s not a big deal, but with how few egg tokens us higher levels get compared to the cost of dragon eggs, having a mission reset ASAP is nice. And they don’t reset if we don’t collect them. And if we don’t see them, we might not know to collect them. So I’d like to see them in the event.
Mostly, I personally just want the team chat in the event screen. There may also be other helpful changes or add one to the event screen. Put them in the comments below!