PVP event contest

Maybe we could have a new pvp event contest ? Let the players Submit ideas.

1 Like

When people have any ideas they always write them, since you’ve created the thread maybe you will explain what is your idea? Otherwise I don’t see this topic going anywhere :thinking:

I have an idea, everyone pulls out their CC.
Team with the largest available balance wins
no spending required

3 Likes

Do we get multiple cards or nah? :thinking:

3 Likes

of course, sky is the limit. Call your banks get credit limits raised. Accept those crazy offers in the mail :slight_smile:

Do we actually have to SPEND the money though? :eyes: Because if that’s the case Liz can’t participate :cry: Liz doesn’t have enough money in the bank to max out her credit cards, and Liz prefers not to go into debt over a game :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

nope! spend 0! players win this one. just show your maximum credit line. Team with the most wins! go mortgage that house :smiley:

1 Like

Seems like there are lots of complaints about the events, so why not get people to submit ideas in an organized way? I have no ideas for events. My idea was this: why not have a contest for new pvp events?

The hilarious responses to the idea shows there are a lot of creative players.

1 Like

It just seems like your idea is for other people to have ideas…

1 Like

Oh, and you got my interest for nothing. You know a completely free event won’t fly.

1 Like

Then there would be a team requirement to get the American Express Centurion Card.

But the DREADNOUGHT Black Card® has no limit. Do we win by default? :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Do I have to pay the bill when it comes due? Technically I could buy a ski resort on my card, be tough to pay for it in 30 days though…

You don’t actually have to buy anything! thats the best part

2 Likes

Holy high limits batman!!!

No limit, only my inability to pay the bill… Of course the hardest part is trying to convince people to lose the 3% or so on the transaction by accepting a CC.

:smile:

2 Likes

Dread should be declared the winner regardless. Nothing left for them to prove.