PVP event contest

Maybe we could have a new pvp event contest ? Let the players Submit ideas.

1 Like

When people have any ideas they always write them, since you’ve created the thread maybe you will explain what is your idea? Otherwise I don’t see this topic going anywhere :thinking:

I have an idea, everyone pulls out their CC.
Team with the largest available balance wins
no spending required

3 Likes

Do we get multiple cards or nah? :thinking:

3 Likes

of course, sky is the limit. Call your banks get credit limits raised. Accept those crazy offers in the mail :slight_smile:

Do we actually have to SPEND the money though? :eyes: Because if that’s the case Liz can’t participate :cry: Liz doesn’t have enough money in the bank to max out her credit cards, and Liz prefers not to go into debt over a game :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

nope! spend 0! players win this one. just show your maximum credit line. Team with the most wins! go mortgage that house :smiley:

1 Like

Seems like there are lots of complaints about the events, so why not get people to submit ideas in an organized way? I have no ideas for events. My idea was this: why not have a contest for new pvp events?

The hilarious responses to the idea shows there are a lot of creative players.

1 Like

It just seems like your idea is for other people to have ideas…

1 Like

Oh, and you got my interest for nothing. You know a completely free event won’t fly.

1 Like

Then there would be a team requirement to get the American Express Centurion Card.

But the DREADNOUGHT Black Card® has no limit. Do we win by default? :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Do I have to pay the bill when it comes due? Technically I could buy a ski resort on my card, be tough to pay for it in 30 days though…

You don’t actually have to buy anything! thats the best part

2 Likes

Holy high limits batman!!!

No limit, only my inability to pay the bill… Of course the hardest part is trying to convince people to lose the 3% or so on the transaction by accepting a CC.

:smile:

2 Likes

Dread should be declared the winner regardless. Nothing left for them to prove.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.