Pvp island bug!

Really PG?!!! Fourth time fighting PVE instead of PVP
What’s the point of PVP if team not stealing any VP?

I don’t think you actually steal vp, it’s just a bonus for finishing first. but I could be wrong.

Pve gives only the points of island and 0 stolen vp!!
It’s not a bonus, 4 times dropped team rating in division to 24 so I don’t see any bonus in here !!

25 is an odd number. So yes, 1 team at a low score will get a PVE island. Would you prefer nothing to appear?

7 Likes

No, however it happened to us this event. We submitted a ticket, still waiting for the resolution.

Do better in the event and don’t end up at the bottom of the rankings in order to fight another team

We were 9th when it happened, so far from bottom.

1 Like

We just had this issue. Had 15 people online waiting for the island and then nothing. The timer reset and we dropped 11 places in the event ranking. Wtf.

This has been an ongoing issue and has been brought up numerous times. Far as I know pg has never even acknowledged the problem… yes if the team were in last place it would make sense especially if there were a pve island as shown above… the time it happened to us we were in maybe 12th place and there was just nothing there… frustrating that this is still unresolved @PGGalileo maybe you can look into this?

1 Like

Hey gang, unfortunately I do not have an update for you right now - I can say there are many, many tickets about this, so we are aware of the issue.

2 Likes

We had this issue very intense this Event as well, really frustrating when you aren’t able to fight up again once behind. With a lot of effort we managed to raise some places and since then the PvE Island is gone for good, however this is unfair.

Biz de bu konu yüzden geri de bitirdik … pvp açılıyordu onlar dalıyor du.
Bizim adamizda pvp yoktu 🤦🤷
1dk geç baslattiniz bizi ve 5. Sıradan 23. Sıraya düştük