PvP issues with attacks losing energy and inner fires

During the past few PvP events the game is freezing when I do a mega attack and super attacks. I wait for 2-5 minutes waiting for the invite teammate screen to pop up and end up having to restart game. When I restart game it’s counting as a loss causing me to lose my energy and inner fires. On top of that I can’t even submit a ticket thru settings because the game restarts every time I hit help. What is the issue. I’m getting tired of losing energy and inner fires without even being able to do the attack. Get back a with me and let me know something before event is over would be nice.

EQsxBigDikVicx

Try putting in a ticket here.

http://support.wardragons.com/

What phone/tablet are you playing on?

I’m on Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus. Pic shows time and who I attacked. That is after I had to restart game because in never loaded attack. Time was 6:27am central time U.S…

Galaxy s6 edge plus

seems to be a disproportionate amount of issues with Galaxy phones and WD. I actually went from one to a Google Pixel and now have a much more pleasant and stable experience. Not perfect mind you but definitely better.

I love my pixel and I don’t work for Google.

:wink:

1 Like

Also have issue with trying to submit a ticket in game. When I tap on help game automatically restarts.

did you try the link above from a browser?

Trying it now

1 Like

Pixel buddies

1 Like

Plus project Fi is pretty cool for my service. Seamless worldwide travel, great coverage and pretty cheap.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.