PVP Region Expansion Delayed (11/21)

Hey folks,

We won’t be rolling out the PVP region expansion this week, but will continue rolling out teams through next week. As soon as we have a more clear rollout window we will update this thread.

Expansion Release still 22 November?
Atlas Expansion Nov 15th
Atlas in sapphire 3 tier

Appreciate the update/confirmation Jared.

The rollout was scheduled for tomorrow. Several teams, hundreds of players, have relocated to the safe zones in anticipation. And because of game mechanics, you can only set up a continent with existing buildings at the first capture, so… some of us have moved off our contenents and placed our buildings in storage already. It’s not easy getting 50 people to move, and now I have to tell the boys that we’ll be homeless for weeks? Very very distressing.

It’s the same the first expansion for Diamond teams. We had to move back after knowing they failed the first time

@PGJared What about a mini roll out?

I count 10 Beta Teams that have consolidated all of their forces along one specific Expansion Area. And with all the new Sapphire 1 teams that joined in recent weeks, that’s maybe 1000(?) players stuck waiting.

Give us half the rollout, any half (I won’t complain), and release some of this frustration.
I sent you a message last night (from Australia, would be AM in America). Please take a sec to give me a Yes or No.

Bump any update fir when we will expand?

The following teams have been granted access to Atlas. Will be monitoring their progress in tutorial today and tomorrow. Provided things continue smoothly the remaining teams will be added shortly thereafter. Thank you for your continue patience.

1sTR
1stRebellion
Aetherblade
AlbertaUnbound
Ancientheart
ANGELSnDEM0NS
ArchDevilz
Aria
BestOfKorea
BigDaamnHeroes
BornToBeEvil
BridgeKillers
Caradhras
ChaosDriven
ColossusNocte
Corsarios
DaNNaTi
DarkHunters
Degenerates
DemonDragons
DisneyShocking
DragonAlliance
Dragoneffect
Dragonforce101
DragonHelpers1
DragonReveng
DragonWingJPN
DrekaBruni
Dustlar
EinTeam
EliteKillers
Embers2Ashes
EquiIibrium
EvilConduct
ExaltedDragons
FieryRiver
FireWalkerz
FlamousFryer
Forb1dden
GermanBalrogs
GODSofCHAOS
GuildNights
HCBD
HeavensDragons
Hexus2
ILastWarriorsI
indonesian
Infernalchaos
Infinity
InvictaSanguis
ITALIANBETTER
LesVolturis
PyroEmpire
PyroKings
TantricAlchemy
TheGodsOfArena
TheReforged
XxBOHICAxX
xxxSPECTERxxx

So will the new lands be unlocked later in the week? Or are we looking at next week for that ETA?

@pgEcho Please Mate.

Have you noticed how few replies you get here in the Atlas Section?
Players can see that Atlas is becoming a ghost town, a lost cause, a wasted effort that is no longer supported by PG. PG priorities include rebalancing, team events, two new dragons, end of a season, everything except Atlas.

We see the QtW event starting in 48 hours, and shields going up for the duration. With shields, will be necessary to run your 4th non-kill event in a row. Then, when you release the expansion sometime after QtW, you’ll have no choice but to correspond the release with a kill event. But with so many teams, so many troops, and so much land up for grabs, your new teams will have no time to get settled. It will be hell. Anyone who hasn’t already lost interest is going to rage quit.

New lands wont be release this week. Likely next week after the major event has ended.

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Yes Thank yo7 for the update. I know a lot has been rideing on this expansion

Saying Atlas is no longer supported by PG or isn’t a priority is absolutely risible. I will agree that the new teams are by and large getting a baptism by fire, but Atlas is a far more forgiving place than it used to be and there is a massive amount of land getting released. Most if not all teams should be able to find a piece of the map to call their own.

Hey @pgEcho

I’ve heard that some teams currently in Diamond league (sadsacks to be specific) haven’t yet been added. Not sure if they moved up between the last two releases but I’d assume that all diamond teams would be scrubbed through and added along with the sapphire teams.

Is this something that could be looked at?

TIA

They are on our current expansion list that we are slowly trickling through. I expect they should be added soon.

Hi @Spooky,
When I posted, it sure felt as though PG had given up on Atlas. Since then, we got this little gem from @pgEcho

So, silence for a week, then a “maybe later” reply, does Atlas feel like a priority to you? Because I stand by my statement. I feel that PG has a list of priorities, and Atlas comes 5th, 6th… But I’d be happy to be proven wrong.

Have you taken into account that last week was a Holiday in the US? Most people were at home enjoying the holidays with their families. Atlas is at the peak of the priorities of the team.

if you say so.

All teams from this original list have now been granted access to Atlas. Pending smooth progress into atlas, we will look to release the originally slated PVP regions at some point next week. We will re-update this thread with a status update on how we are tracking later this week or early next week.