Quasar runes/glyphs

One more question about runes… Any suggestions how to fill the last spot? :slight_smile: Rage? Hp? Decrease black hole cooldown?

1 Like

The best thing I can say is… do what you feel you need the most.

Rage problems? Rage rune.
Feel black hole is taking a little too long to come off CD and you could use more HP? Use his leg rune

5 Likes

Thats the problem, his leg rune gives atk, not hp… I saw on yt that many experienced players put rage there, but I don’t actually know why… :smiley: On the other hand, my whole fire gear is lvl 1, so I can’t really test him on bases above my tier yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the one time i’ve used all the dragons runes. I feel like cooldown on black hole is more important than extra rage or HP. IMO this dragon doesn’t need any rage, just OE runes and HP.

2 Likes

Rage rage

This is how I personally have mine set up. I found I needed more HP than anything else to really amp up my spells damage output.

6 Likes

Definitely fly it and see what you feel is needed. I went primarily HP since you want BH to deal as much damage as possible and be able to survive hits while trying to kill the blue mage and a little extra rage is helpful

3 Likes

is the 1 second cd reduction really worth it though since it boosts dragon attack instead of HP?

and all its spells are HP based…

*Passive (Nebula Beam)

Yes, that 1s could be the difference between a howitzer hitting you or not. Plus you need the blue mage to be dead for event horizon to be able to work so a little bit of atk isnt bad to have. Especially if you’ve been rage drained

2 Likes

good point, thanks

Mine has these on him. I chose to keep his legendary rune for the half a second faster Black Hole spell.

1 Like

I would equip HP Rune(At Least 5% HP) but if haven’t go for Legendary Inevitably. That’s all u need to know @Rudson89

It hurts me to see Lockjaw’s rune not on Lockjaw :cry:

1 Like

Judging fRom the lv of your quarsa
Lockjaw is still usable

ich hab meine Drache so gemacht. geht auch super

My LJ is perched :slight_smile:

Anyway, thank you all for your answers, lookes like we have a lot of different opinions here :slight_smile: Mythic Rune of Pride would be awesome, but I suppose this rune was available before I started this game, cause I have never seen it obtainable from any event. So I suppose I will go for another HP, especially that I don’t have so many mythic rage runes and other dragons need those more :slight_smile:

Tbh if pg give the rune of pride back im Willing to do leos line but without it
Leos is worthless