Question about all dmg boosts on dragons

I have a question about an order in which boosts applies on dragon atk. There are passive skills, active skills, runes, riders and gear. Do they just sum up like for example passive skill gives +100% atk, rider gives +20% atk, gear gives +100% akt and runes give +20% akt so in summary the dragon gets +240% to base atk, or there is some specific order like for example passive skill go first and makes some “base atk” and all other bonuses boost this new number with passive included?

I’m not sure if I’m making myself clear, I hope there is some1 who will understand my point xD Some time ago I saw a post that partialy answered my question but I can’t find it anymore :frowning:

All stats from research, riders, gear, runes and 30% boosters get added up and increase the base attack of a dragon.
Spell damage is calculated seperately and will increase the modified attack (after the buffs mentioned above are already applied)

Normal damage modifiers with each other are additive
Spell damage modifiers with each other are additive

“Total normal damage modifiers” combined with “total spell damage modifiers” are multiplicative

Edit: Actually, there is a third type now. The exotic runes of this season’s dragons, which increase the spell damage. These new exotic spell damage modifiers with each other are additive

“Total exotic spell damage modifiers” combined with “mentioned (in exotic description) spell damage modifiers” are multiplicative

4 Likes

Using your example on a dragon with 100 base attack:

Total normal modifiers are: 20%+100%+20% = 140%
Modified attack = 100 * (1+140%) = 240

Total spell modifiers are: 100%
Modified attack w/ spells = 240 * (1+100%) = 480

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! Thats exactly the answer I was looking for! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.