Question about sigils

what are sigils used for

To purchase prizes in the seasons tab. I take it you are fairly new to the game :blush: Welcome to the forum communtiy.

Our summer season is just starting so you will have the next few months to work on earning sigils to claim prizes. I strongly suggest that you pick a single dragon to spend your sigils on until you have at least a few evolution stones above the tier of dragons you are currently breeding. Once this season is over, there will be no way to obtain these sigils evolution stones again. I would hate for you to have to say goodbye to a beloved divine dragon sooner than you were wanting because you did not get more evolution stones while they were available.

5 Likes

one little note for newbie: If you see any dragon name Ember and a spell of deathgaze, DONT LEVEL UP THAT DRAGON

9 Likes

This is serious. Remember this. :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

5 Likes

sigil is not as important as level 1 ember
Keep ember at level 1 and you will not be regret like countless high level players. Everything can be fixed but not ember :joy:

Anyway, this game doesnt really teach us any clue about how event and season work when I first start the game. As I recall, the only thing it tell is how to attack/defend and level up.
There should really be a feature for that or at least a document for newbie in game that give more clearly instruction about this.

3 Likes

Please, don’t just tell a new player to make their pick of the divine dragons by describing them non-quantitatively, at least make some effort to lay out each dragon’s different advantages and disadvantages more specifically for them to make informed choices?

This is the sort of advice that made me start on Leos, then stop halfway during the discount…

5 Likes

At this stage of a your journey pretty much any divine is going to be of use but unless you dump a ton of cash you won’t get very far on any line. I would encourage skipping all the divines and getting the half price rider when it comes out in a few weeks. Save your sigils and get the rider. It will be useful to you long term while a divine drag this season will only get you some overpowered entertainment for a couple months.

1 Like

Eh, a couple of months is actually pretty long. If this is OP’s first season, just getting the first page of any single divine will be immensely helpful for a pretty long time (most new players take anywhere between 2-7 months to get to gold, depending on how active they are)

On the other hand, the rider will only start being useful when OP gets a sufficiently levelled perch/ any bonuses actually start mattering, so I’d still put a divine dragon as a priority over the rider.

(My alt, who started in the last month or so of Springveil, managed to finish Oksana’s first page undiscounted + get Samhrad’s egg, which isn’t that bad considering I actually let it go inactive a few times…so it’s definitely possible to do first page of 1 dragon and 1 rider :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I hadn’t actually considered the need for the perch so that’s a very valid point. However it might be a very long time before we see another defensive rider which is why I would still encourage going that route. I always think long term though and that’s what this would be. A long term investment. If at all possible the first page of both the discount sorcerer and the half price rider would be the best bet for any new player.

4 Likes

A perch rider won’t do much good if they struggle to build a perch in the first place due to the pitifully low black pearl drop quantities on gold chests. I’m not saying to up the percentage chance of black pearls dropping (as that would only irritate those who already have “too much”) but a max drop rate of 225 (or is it 250?) pearls is a pitifully small amount when you need to level up a perch multiple levels in order to make full use of a defense rider’s capabilities.

1 Like

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: youve all been a big help

1 Like

Um im already level 28 ive had ember forever already and its a level 9 wish someone would have said this way before this

You’re not the only one that didn’t know any better :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

The existing Ember 1 are slowly dying off through the process of attrition.

Some fed due to account sharing … members letting their adorable younguns play just for a bit, what could go wrong? :flushed:

Some flying while drinking … what could go wrong? :flushed:

Some flying while sleepy … what could go wrong? :flushed:

That’s what could go wrong!!! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

I wish I knew too :sob:

Don’t worry pixie I maxed out my ember and look really dumb whenever I use it to attack or assist anyone.nine not too bad compared to expert dragon ember :sob:

Too bad you didnt show up earlier. Now I would recommend you to discard this account and make a new account since roll back at level 29 isnt too bad.
level 1 ember would make your xp run on base freexp280 much much easier

4 Likes

You’re right she should restart. Level 28 that’s a week max.

Then @PixieGypsyBlue I recommend you read mechs base building guide, red’s season guide for beginners, follow a breeding path (I recommend red’s best path then switching to Icicle 4 when you hit platinum). Good luck!

1 Like

another option is keep bolt (blue dragon) at level 2 but the healing time is 2 min. but it is best to roll back now if the plan is stick with this game more than the time to get to level 29
another tip: balista is worst tower in game so dont build it, read the forum post for trick and tip

I wish Red has alternate path which excludes Bolt and Habrok from breeding…

1 Like