Question to anyone just see the argument from all sides

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Charlize Theron if you seen the movies she was in that’s who I’m talking about

I mean I am not sure what the point of this is? There isn’t a right answer to this question. There are multiple. There is the legal answer which may even vary depending on the countries involved. But that can be different to the person’s identity which is theirs to decide.

Why are we even asking the question of what someone else is? That’s down to a legal thing, or them to decide. Trying to pin this down on someone seems super disrespectful

2 Likes

They are Human. Any other type of qualification is irrelevant and immediately places your topic in a box. Stay outside the boxes. :wink:

13 Likes

Ugh it’s kinda funny how when my family was told this the were like naw she white she can’t be African American, I retort she was born in south Africa so by logic she is African so what is the problem

Everyone who is Caucasian is not American.
Wikipedia refers to black people with their ancestry in Africa, currently living in America as African-Americans.
We really need a button on the forums to mark a post as shit post.

4 Likes

You are comparing a continent to a country. She would be considered South African American.

1 Like

Sorry but I cannot identify with a place I never been too I been to Puerto Rico I been to Jamaica I want to go to Ireland because that’s mostly my DNA back ground is

Still she is a African American

Wiki is not a creditable source of information

1 Like

This post is spam to my feed

1 Like

Ok. Good on you. Others have entire family lines in a place they haven’t been to. Just because you can’t identify in that way stop taking the option away from someone else if they choose it.

… wiki tends to be a pretty damn reliable one most of the time. Especially compared to half the other stuff out there. Hell most of the “credible” sources of information get it wrong at times.

Again I am really not sure what the point of this thread is. She has her identity. She has her legal identity. None of which involve anyone else. What discussion is there actually to be had here? We have no rights to dictate what someone should identify as.

2 Likes

This is why because you know or dont

What does it matter? Just labels… Maybe curiosity too :man_shrugging:t3: like the commercial says: “be yourself”

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@moderators if you haven’t yet seen this post or been made aware of it, might be a good one to keep a close eye on.

4 Likes

So pretty much you saying this thread has floccinaucinihilipilification value then

No need for mods if I’m speaking facts those who argue with facts just look imprudent

Man, recently you are spamming forums with senseless posts bloodwiser.
Perhaps go out and look for a hobby… starting to ignore posts, even if I just see your avatar, wether it’s you or someone else. I dont even check.

2 Likes

Question, what is spamming forums? I figured I would get outside opinions, well intelligent opinions for others who can have a intelligent dialogue as well