Quests still glitchy

I logged in this morning to check my quests and saw the one which includes obliterate bases level 200. I thought this was fantastic as i had been getting 400 supershot ones. So excited to get the quests finished quickly for a change. I then collected the prize (indicated in the prizes tab) and went back to double check my quests to find that after 2 mins they have changed and I have ANOTHER 400 supershot task. How are people supposed to complete missions if they change without any notification?

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl: you can’t write this script! :joy:

@PGCoffee @PGJared are we doing random quest changes now? :joy:

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. I had 30 supershots, defeat 70 bases 100+, defeat 100 bases 140+

Next thing it had changed to wasting hammers, gunpowder and the usual 400 supershots.
I’ve had that one now 3 times out of 4.

Yeah I’ve had supershots 3 out of 4. Boring as hell. I was so excited to get a defeat bases one so I can at least complete it while attacking in the event but no, I’ve got to sit and waste time or ask someone to attack me just to finish the supershots. If they are wanting to lose players by making the game boring, they’re going about it the right way.

Better than not being able to see third quest or be able to claim

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.