R.I.P. John Madden

Another legend has passed at 85

3 Likes

RIP but Stop spamming the game forum with social media posts ffs.
Start your own twitter account and do your shit

16 Likes

Yeah Squigity it does get old seeing so much useless spam in his other thread …. Now more threads? What has the world come too?

2 Likes

No one cares about American football except Americans. Sorry he is dead but what the hell does that have to do with this game?

5 Likes

Motivation for flying dragons.

Hey! Im American and dont give a squirrel’s furry left nut about American football, European Football or any other kinds of football.

But yes, this dude makes way too many of these worthless spam posts

5 Likes

What about the right one?

2 Likes

Nope, not even that one

2 Likes

Sad to hear this RIP John madden, this is off topic so it’s not spamming.

2 Likes

It’s spam when all bloodwiser does on the forums is constantly create off topic posts like this is his personal Twitter or Facebook page. Most of the stuff isn’t even designed to be discussions or engaging.

5 Likes

I understand, this is war dragons after all they need to take out off topic from forums.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

so sorry to hear that,
what is his old team name? is there a memorial at atlas?

1 Like

No he is a known figure in the NFL the coach of the green bay Packers that won Superbowl 1 & 2

Did u read what I first wrote here? I think u missed it.

For the person who started the post, have less than accurate info on Mr. Madden.

I grew up in Alameda, CA and lived about a mile from the Raider training facility (Doolittle Dr. and Harbor Bay Pkwy). John used to let me watch practices, hand out towels, and had the players give me autos. RIP John.

2 Likes

Madden was an awesome coach for the Oakland Raiders, a great broadcaster and became the biggest name in video gaming. He was a better person. Players should not have a problem with this post.

2 Likes

Yet this isn’t social media….

2 Likes

He’s been told off for the past two years I believe but he keeps doing this, spamming threads and treating the forums as his socmed account lol :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I blame ignorance he doesn’t even seem to want to go to safe platforms, besides from what I heard Twitter is very toxic right now just like Facebook.