Ramping rubies drops

Have an idea: I think making ruby drops during events would be great much like chests…something more than 10monce in a blue moon or add it as a chest prize.

1 Like

unless pg somehow decides to increase the amount of ruby drops than it does currently, i think chests are better.

edit: typo

2 Likes

At least 50 per drop would be insanely awsome

Chests are quite a bit better of a drop, both for items and timers vs ruby drops and natural timer drops.

4 Likes

exactly why i said unless pg increase the amount of ruby when it drops :confused:

10 rubies drop is still exist during event. The rate is about 1/81k

I know…amount and/or rate of drops should be increased as it’s used as currency.

IDK. :roll_eyes:

I’m very unsure how I feel about this as I’m a p2w, but I still do have a :heart: f2p.

If it becomes easier to get rubies for free, we’ll have a higher risk of PG inflating the ruby cost for everything… more likely sooner than later if that ever happens.

This hurts p2w, at least by a certain degree depending on how much you’re willing to spend and willing to spend more.

But then being able to get more rubies than close-to-none would definitely help out f2p and it is f2p that makes the rest of the pool.

-though we have another catch here as the said inflation will eventually hurt f2p too… so maybe I’m slightly against this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.