So, my first attack on Storm Isle showed this:

Subsequent attacks showed this:

Anyone else see a problem here?

Yes, I do

2 Likes

Yep, same here

:roll_eyes:
I wonder if this can explain it…

So, if I read that right, it’s SUPPOSED to be random? Going from level 75 to 150?

Who thought THAT was a good idea?

:man_shrugging:

Edit: corrected misquoted values

2 Likes

Edit: ignore me :walking_man:‍♂nothing to see here

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I don’t mind it, if you get a AI too high, quit and start again, it gave me a shot at defeat last island as low level.

A bit time consuming, I get my desired target about 1 in 7 tries, but I get more points per attack.

https://images.app.goo.gl/CHxZNuvCt4HDyJWp7

1 Like

My little alt whose main dragon is stuck at green (0 riders and 0 gear) has been able to clear all of them. I haven’t found a reason to re roll :man_shrugging:

Edit: granted my alts main dragon is necryx :heart_eyes:. Fairly certain that anyone with ettin could do it fairly easily though

With all due respect, if the only way to get a decent base is to quit the game six times, I’d call that a serious design flaw. (Or, what is known in the WD community as just another Wednesday.)

2 Likes

That is what I interpret as well, but in the past this part of the coding didn’t work and only 1 of the values was assigned.

I’m guessing that they may have “fixed” this error when updating the PvP HP

1 Like

So they “fixed” it to make it seem like it’s broken. Sounds like the PG way to me :joy:

Main problem is still that neither of those is anywhere near level 250…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.