Really ? ๐Ÿ˜ถ Do something about it PG

Was just strolling the player rankings of Fortification and came across this :man_facepalming:t2::joy: is this really possible??

Where all the real players are farming wood and doing tons of runs to level up these people are just making their way up by hacking and helping their whole team in terms of wood and god knows what else :man_shrugging:t2: Canโ€™t these players be banned before PG decide to do anything else ??
Our global Rank 2 and 4 :star2::rofl:

1 Like

Iโ€™m going to add that ChileDragons is a gold team and ArbMythical is platinum. Also these people donโ€™t show up on the team page.

They could have teammates that transfer all that wood lol

1 Like

open a ticket, tell them your concerns, but even if your suspicion is right, why do we need another witch hunt topic? :confused:

There are people who do 15-20 runs to collect wood to upgrade 1 tower and then bounce it to banks and other team members, It takes time to do all these things and these people may be helping with wood as well as the other resources :man_shrugging:t2: Put them in a Atlas team, they could bring a hell to game by hacking rubies and you talk about witchhunt ? :man_facepalming:t2: Cant you see how a normal player is being exploited by these few players ?

1 Like

If you have concerns about a player in game - whether it be their messages, posts, behavior, or legitimacy of their account - and think they are breaking the Terms of Service (TOS) please report them in game!

You can report from chats by clicking their name and pressing the report button that also has the ability to block the player. For messages, you can block the player and screenshot the message to attach in a report. In general, you can file a report by clicking settings (looks like a cog) and pressing โ€œcontact usโ€.

PG usually clears cheaters off the leaderboard before prizes are distributed as well. Tagging @Arelyna and @PGJared for visibility. However, calling out specific people isnโ€™t what we do here. Please make sure a ticket is filed in game.

4 Likes

@TheRedDelilah is correct here. Additionally, I have stated as well that I prefer that cheaters be sent to me in a PM rather than posted directly on the forums. Posting them directly to the forum can lead to a witch hunt, but potentially by the time I have a chance to investigate, they also may have changed their name.

4 Likes