RebsFunHouse (G1) is recruiting lvl 50+

Language: English
Time Zone: doesn’t matter
Age range: 18+
Elite Account: not necessary
Atlas: no Atlas for now

Looking for people who need a new home and don’t want to get crushed in upper leagues…we only ask you to stay active and do war/event runs. We understand that everyone has a life so we only ask you to sign in for 5 mins or so every day to help us get more active and move up again. Come join our awesome family and let’s burn things together! Message me for more details @ HeirOFire of RebsFunHouse

Bump up

We have a lot of spots still available , so whether you are a lower level looking for help, advice, and/or a good time or a higher level interested in helping out with team building, we have a place fo you! COME ALL JOIN THE FUNHOUSE

Bump up

Now looking for teams who are interested in merging with us as we have space for a lot of people! Message me in game for more details; also if anyone knows anyone who could come help us out that would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Bump up. Now looking for 2-3 players to replace a few low activity accounts message me in game if interested

are you guys still looking 4 players as i will rejoin you guys if yo let meh

Yep we have 2 potential openings after this event. If you see we’re full, go ahead and apply anyway. Have some low activity members we can replace

Edit: probably 3 now

3 spots available

Will have 2 spots after event

Looking for 3 replacements, apply if interested

WE WILL BE MOVING TO P4 NEXT WEEK