Recruiting Chat In Game

suggestion

Can you please make a recruiting chat in the game?

• Have it so people who are looking for a new team are anonymous, so they don’t have to worry about their team seeing that they are looking for a new one.
  • When you pull up the profile for people looking for a new team, don’t show their team name or screen name.

It would be nice to get to know recruits before they join to make sure that they will fit in and be happy personality wise. It would also be nice for the recruits to make sure they will be happier in their new team before they leave their current one by getting to know the recruiters.

I would tag this as a suggestion, but the forum won’t let me. :confused:

What’s wrong with old school mails? If they’re interested, they mail you in game / Line. Unless you struggle to recruit, in which case it’s often good to instead merge with another team.

This would allow you to meet more than just the people in your LC, and you can get to know them for longer than a week.

I have done that method and have succeeded at it. That doesn’t mean another method for recruiting wouldn’t be helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.