Recruiting rant

I’ve been trying to get even one “big” to join our otherwise great and active team. I see many bigs “resting” in lower leagues…I see bigs that are teamless…I see bigs on failing platinum teams…I see bigs on platinum teams that we would otherwise wipe the floor with. I find it hard to believe that every big likes it in sapphire and diamond…

But…no matter how much I reach out (I really only reach out to bigs on teams I perceive as “worse” than ours or that are teamless) I rarely get a response…and never can land even ONE of them. This…honestly blows my mind.

……………………………

Another thing…there are entirely too many “teams” on this game. Inactive players/inactive teams (probably less than 10 players) that have been around for 6+ months should be automatically disbanded. If you want to fly solo, that’s fine, but there shouldn’t be a million “teams” in the team search.

………………………………

Finally…there should be an anonymous database for players who are open to switching teams. They should be hidden from the team they’re currently on, but this database should allow other teams to see players that would actually be interested in switching and that would actually fit based on their own criteria as well.

Basically, recruiting sucks. Make it better. And get rid of the saturation of “teams.”

1 Like

I feel your pain bro. Still waiting for my +500. I deserve one since I’m in g1. :grin:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.