Red is on a Power Trip

Please remove mods ability to edit posts, spam flag posts, etc. I understand moderators are supposed to keep the peace but a completely opinion-based spam flag of “off-topic” without looking at a topic from all angles is simply someone who has never been in a position of power and now has it so is abusing the privilege. This prohibits the development of discussions that can potentially evolve into resolutions beyond the just the bleak “Title” of a thread. Again please put an end to this monster that you’ve created.

2 Likes

@PGJared @PGEggToken @Arelyna @PGCrisis

Tagging the staff so they can take actions on me as they see fit.

4 Likes

Good.

Red and the rest of the mods frequently ask myself and the rest of the team before taking action. If there’s a specific post or thread you feel they acted improperly on, you’re welcome to reach out to me directly. If you’re concerned about post being hidden because they’re off-topic, I suggest creating a new thread where the post is on-topic.

2 Likes

This can’t be real lol. April Fools day isnt for another month…

9 Likes

Thanks for this… needed a fresh new thread that was funny. Keep the laughs coming!

4 Likes

This is better than the sucky event prizes thread :popcorn:

4 Likes

Here’s a good example, I believe a point is relevant to the topic at hand, Mod believes it is not relevant. Post gets removed. Now I’m not calling mode stupid, but I mean the odds that there is relevance to the post is pretty likely considering an individual took the time to write and post it. So it’s a difference I’m opinions, very common in society, yet one individual has the ability to play God for lack of a better term. So while some intervening in discussions is definitely necessary, what is currently going on is a bit over the top. I would actually prefer reddit mods at current state

Right? Omg I’m still laughing!

2 Likes

So what you are really saying is you’re “BetterThanMod” ???

12 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::popcorn:

1 Like

Coming from someone who named their account “BetterThanGod” that’s kind of rich.

Also one person has the right to make those decisions because they’ve been entrusted by those in authority. Again, if you feel a post was hidden or edited in error you can reach out to me to appeal. Nothing a mod does is permanent. There is logging of every action taken, and an admin (me) can revert their changes.

9 Likes

Reference the other post you just commented on; again not saying they’re all wrong, but certain people are bit closed minded and stubborn

1 Like

6 Likes

What kind of admin would I be if I didn’t have logging. “Who watches the watchmen” etc etc

4 Likes

LOL sassy and Jared are not 2 words that I would have thought go together… Cowboy and Jared, well :thinking:

Referencing that “other” thread. Don’t want to go off topic there, but hey, this IS off topic :joy:

No they aren’t! And nothing you say will change my mind!

1 Like

This alone shows your intentions here, and they aren’t good.

1 Like

I don’t really care if red is loved by the community or not, I am entitled to my opinion

3 Likes

Quick! Someone help! Can someone please call the Wambulance!?

2 Likes