Red’s Master Breeding Paths

Hi @ all,
because Reds breeding paths have always helped me a lot, I will try to continue them for other players. Currently I have added the new Verdant Dragons and am in the process of adding the new discount levels.

Greetings
Lance

deleted

9 Likes

Hmm. She specifically said in her farewell not to copy them or change them, and she did leave someone in charge of updating her paths we just don’t know who.

Otherwise if she would be fine with someone taking up the mantle, I’ll let you have my copy. I just got my personal copy updated with verdant, extra eggs, discount, etc (hers you sometimes cannot get into during breeding so I started keeping my own copy 2 months ago).

4 Likes

@Zamirathe beat me to it, but yeah, this isn’t kosher unless you have Red’s approval.

The existing paths are still availible. The only thing missing is the Verdant tier and its pretty easy to figure out that path if you’re actually at that tier. I figured it out and I’m still in abyssal. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Hi @ all,
Excuse me, I didn’t see that. In this case I will stop my work on this table immediately and take the tables from the net.

Greetings
Lance

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.