Red's Best Breeding Path: Red-Obsidian

Is the only difference between icicle 3 and 4 the frostbiter bit or am I missing something? I’m assuming I’m missing something

Icicle 3 is obsolete. So I don’t know the answer

Instead of breeding Frostbiter to get Gorgonus as a backbreed, Icicle 4 skips Frostbiter and breeds Gorgonus full price. For a slight egg token savings and one less dragon to level during breeding.

Yeah just making sure I was looking at them right. Does frostbiter suck? I’m far from this step but I was under the impression he was a useful dragon

I’ve been enjoying mine… He has about 100M xp on him and is lvl 19… If I did the maths right, that’s enough to expert him without doing any additional xp runs.

Edit: He makes for a good combo with Hau. If one of them can’t finish the crumble to dust because of rage restriction, the other one makes for a good follow to clean those problem areas up.

This seems like a good use off 31k extra tokens lol I feel like I am missing something lol but then again I level slow :man_shrugging:

You could always use gorgonus to combo with hau… but frostbiter is in a higher tier :blush:

It’s just more savings, if you want Frostbiter you can get him. If you don’t need him, you can skip him. You’ll already have 4 sapphire eggs for builder hut and 2 garnets for divines.

I went the A+A route, so I already have frostbiter.

Well I have about 16 centuries to think about it lol. Next breed event will be my first sapphires

That’s true. I just hate seeing that ballista resist lol even if it’s irrelevant it hurts my eyes

I had a legendary ballista resist with a secondary of increasing invicibility… gave it to Gorgonus, but didn’t bother upgrading it at all :laughing:

Frost is quite good! Typically most people picking Icicle 3 wanted speed and efficiency. I was also getting complaints that my paths were “too difficult to understand” so I condensed.

Thanks! A lot of people on my team are have been on the 3 path awhile and just wanted to make sure they all didn’t come hunt me down and take me out back of the barn for a beating when their path went south lol. They are fine spending 31k extra for frost. Appreciate the response

I could totally pull it back out now that I have a flow chart :joy:

That flow chart is amazing lol it has helped me so many times when I start confusing people, I can just say hang on just look at this:

There will be a new updated one soon. I’ve alreay begun adding more tabs :grinning:

Red. Respect for you lady!!
On the way to breed icicle with base level 178

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.