Red's Master Breeding Paths

Hello Community,

As per usual, I’ve been working on my breeding paths. If you are unfamiliar with my paths, welcome! I do all my paths on google sheets (instead of photos) so that I can always keep them updated with the most relevant information. My Paths now include several Blue-Green, Gold-Platinum, Sapphire-Emerald, and Obsidian-Harbinger paths with a few Red-Harbinger paths also thrown in. You can find those here:

http://goo.gl/owo7KH

Please make sure you always view the paths LIVE so I can ensure you’re never following an out of date version. I always UPDATE rather than change my paths so you’ll never be left in the dark as what to do next. This sheet is best viewed on desktop or in the Google Sheets mobile app.

Are you overwhelmed?

It’s okay, I know it’s a lot to take in. If you’re new to my breeding paths, I highly recommend you click the “Red’s Best” path and start there. If you’re interested in trying to piece together one that’s best for you, I’ve made a little flow chart to help you. I create paths in “chunks” so you can make decisions best for you. Chunks such as Blue-Green, Gold-Platinum, Sapphire-Emerald, etc. This flow chat tells you the cost of each path and which path can go to which path. You’ll notice, for instance, that all of my Gold-Platinum Paths can go to literally any Sapphire-Emerald.

As always, if you need a custom path (because your dragons differ from my Paths) or if you need help reading and understanding these paths, please reach out to me. My in active game names are currently: Red, Orange, and TheRedDelilah. I’m also active in the Facebook group “War Dragons Addicts” if you’d like to ask for help there!

:heart:Red

To post this in your wiki:

<iframe width="100%" height="500" src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRcksSSh86lwUuGbqdNX2VodsmbrjTwx7GNw28Z0bszqhFcMxgQ_11LmpU2utrC-UEMAyL_91j1J4eG/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false&chrome=false"></iframe>

Red's Best Breeding Path: Red-Obsidian
I can’t get blue eggs for builders hut!
Divine Fragments
Eggs research combos
Need advise ~ a great breeding line
Best path to plat legendary
GLOOMCLAW and Breeding paths
Rulith’s fastest breeding path
Need some help thank you
Breeding suggestion
Expedite on breeding
Breeding Chart - not a guide/path
Red's Icicle breeding paths
Can anyone suggest a breeding guide that goes past garanet (emerald-harbinger) main focus hunters?
The Pokémon Breeding Plan
Help with breeding path
Next Event. Breeding
Mythic obsidian choices. What's hot?
Breeding progression not working?
Please list ALL steps required to upgrade, not just ONE
Link to events breeding and base layout

Hi Red! Thanks for all your hard work. Do you anticipate any changes to Sapphire breeding?

The only changes look to be after garnet mythic. The steps before that look the same, at least on my pass throughs.

Thank you Red
Amazing as always

Thanks for all the hard work Red!

One question about AA2 and 3, where does Slax get bred? I don’t see a step for him. Is he a byproduct of another step?

I’m still doing some work on these paths to ensure that I have the BEST paths possible for you guys. Right now I’m adding on Obsidian to all my existing paths, then I go back and see if I can make some changes to earlier steps, and then I see if I can create any new paths that are better or equally as good so y’all have options.

Once the title of the sheet says “UPDATED” that means I’m done. Should be done before tomorrow.

As always thanks Red :v:

Thanks Red.

Red,
Thanks for all you do!

@TheRedDelilah you are awesome

Thank you @TheRedDelilah :hugs:

Your guide says it’s 191,333 tokens to breed Deci. He’s just a legendary. Shouldn’t it be ~140,000?

The combo that red uses in the icicle path you get 3 emeralds for 191k, using pyro and storm. If you only wanted deci and some sapphire eggs/dragons, then it would be the 143k amount you’re referring to using 2 garnets.

Thanks Red for allthe work you put into this :+1:t2: Would be lost without it. (And even with your paths it takes me 2 breeding events to get Hau :wink:)

Keep up the good work Red and thank you for all the time you have put into it.
FyrKat

Red, i recently started a new account. The lower level breeding options have changed. For example, they added Drude to almost every low level combo. I can only guess at the other changes but drude became my 1st blue.

I went over all the breeding (and have been testing it). I just chose to skip some of that in the idea of getting orange sooner considering most people level quickly at the low level.

Red has always contributed in a positive way to my enjoyment of War Dragons.

Thank you as always Red

Thank you @TheRedDelilah. I have used your path and website many times to get me where I am. I used your paths to create for myself a breed path spreadsheet. I just got my first Emerald and then found I could skip one of the steps because of an easier combo. Would you like me to send the info to you or do you prefer finding it all on your own? :smiley: