Red's Master Breeding Paths

Just did and completed Shezard with less than 1k tokens. Next closest is Estril, will get another for the balloon. Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

They were able to fix it and granted the egg Tokens back.

1 Like

Any suggestion how to get 3 obs eggs before 300 ( after breeding Lokan)

1 Like

Keep breeding lokan until you get them

5 Likes

Also breeding Opes gets one extra obs egg, if that’s part of your path.

0 Likes

What path are you on and what other Obsidian’s do you have?

0 Likes

I did exactly what lutrus suggested. Definitely worth the cost

2 Likes

Thank you , exactly what i wanted to hear

0 Likes

S rhyo 2, right Bo?

1 Like

I am 239, not sure if and when my dragon “love” will take me to 300, and i will have 60k tokens to play with after lokan , opes gives only 1

0 Likes

@TheRedDelilah I’m planning my next season’s breeding following your Best Path (thanks again).

Currently entering Obsidian (level 241), I will be breeding Harbingers by the 3rd breeding event on week 9 if I can grow up to 300 by then (if not it will be on next breeding event). By then I’ll have finished S Rhyo R #1 path (up to Rajin/Morthil).:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

As I was planning altogether I saw that your Best Path stays at Vanguard and breed all 9 dragons, there is no Vanguard-Empyrean path designed as the best path in it.

But It seems to be following Rajin J2 first breeds, so… Is Rajin J2 the best path after S Rhyo R #1?:thinking:

Thank you :relaxed:

0 Likes

I don’t like to add to my Best path until all of a tier is out. If you manage to get to your first Harbinger before Mythic Empyreans are out, well, poke me then. :blush:

0 Likes

Thanks, i’ll stay in S Rhyo R #1 path (best) until Mythics Empyrean are out.

I’ll be checking your best guide for updates.:+1:t2:

1 Like

pokes

0 Likes

Mythic Empyreans are not out.

3 Likes

@TheRedDelilah

Hey I Have been looking at Harbinger/Vanguard paths to try to see where I should go to get set up for Vanguard but I keep seeing 1-2 dragons I don’t have and I’m not interested in getting.
I’m sure there are ones that basically can pick up where I’m at I just can’t find them :joy:

I have all Obsidian dragons except 2 (Girasol/Mafic)
It looked like a lot of the paths take one of these dragons?
I also have Lokan & Opes…

What paths could I take in Harbinger to not have to breed Girasol or Mafic?
After Lokan/Opes didn’t want to keep going & end up breeding something I didn’t need to enter Vanguard?
Also is Harbinger about the same as the rest of the tiers where I could breed probably 1 more legendary & a mythic to enter Vanguard?

1 Like

Looks like you could step in at step 8 of S Rhyo 2.

That would mean:
Opes + Lokan => Estril
Opes + Estril => Rajin / Morthil

and from there you can pick any of the four Rajin paths for Vanguards.

3 Likes

Exactly what @Morreion said -> S Rhyo #2 step 8.

1 Like

Appreciate it :+1:

0 Likes

Beginner's Guide

@TheRedDelilah I’m also entering obsidian this event following S Rhyo #1 path. I was wondering about mythic frag use as they aren’t completed as to whether or not they are good to use. I looked as some other paths but it seems to be different for some of the drags depending on the path. Should they not be used for any on this path?

0 Likes